Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com's Ian Rapaport Raves about the Colts....

NewColtsFan

The Colts are using the GoArmy Edge virtual reality training now.  Andrew is being true to his school in supporting their version.  Both have the same capabilities.

http://blogs.colts.com/2015/08/06/colts-using-u-s-army-goarmy-edge-app-for-coaches-and-athletes/

That's cool. I've heard a lot of teams working with something like this. Glad to know the Colts are one of them. No one knows what kind of impact it might have, but I don't see how it could hurt.

That's cool. I've heard a lot of teams working with something like this. Glad to know the Colts are one of them. No one knows what kind of impact it might have, but I don't see how it could hurt.

Yep, Superman! Love the intriguing part of Luck learning to "side-step" the JJ Watts of the NFL and the like.

Yep, Superman! Love the intriguing part of Luck learning to "side-step" the JJ Watts of the NFL and the like.

I'm trying to picture Luck doing that. Tap dancing or soft shoeing JJ with fast moving footwork sounds like a cool technique to witness though. I'm looking forward to it CS.   

My favorite parts- Vontae might shadow the #1 WR (thank god) and "few value Dwayne Allen like the Colts do"

Preach Nobody preach!  :worthy: Stay healthy son. I love this guy.  :thmup:

Thanks for the article/link NCF. I'm not used to INDY getting such positive press before September. It's nice, but strange. I like it.

I just want to maintain focus & not get too enthusiastic as a fan. Take a measured, sensible approach etc. etc. 

all teams are doing the virtual reality thing.  no edge there.  it would be nice if luck would just stop throwing critical balls into the opponent's hands, that's just mental, it's not side-stepping J.J. Watt, he already does that stuff well.  this is the year luck takes a huge leap forward <<or>> takes 1/2 step back.  looking for it to be the former not the latter.