Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp Thread 8/1/2015

TKnight24

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

This can't be! I've seen a couple of 5 second video's of Mathis.... and he's going against air!

And he's proving the doubters wrong! I know I've read that right here! Proving the doubters wrong!!

Aren't 5 second video's conclusive proof that Robert is all the way back!!!

I just don't understand.......

If you can't trust 5 second video's with Mathis going against air, then what can you trust?!? :facepalm:

haha for real!? It's still good to see Mathis making football moves again.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!

This can't be! I've seen a couple of 5 second video's of Mathis.... and he's going against air!

And he's proving the doubters wrong! I know I've read that right here! Proving the doubters wrong!!

Aren't 5 second video's conclusive proof that Robert is all the way back!!!

I just don't understand.......

If you can't trust 5 second video's with Mathis going against air, then what can you trust?!? :facepalm:

........ We don't need you ruining a very positive thread since the drought is over with sarcastic remarks

There's nothing wrong with us hoping Mathis is strapped up week 1

........ We don't need you ruining a very positive thread since the drought is over with sarcastic remarks

Steve Andress @ColtsReporter 49m49 minutes ago

Manusky on Robert Mathis: "That will be determined later on tonight...if he's going to go on PUP...make sure we monitor him the right way."

I guess we'll know for sure some time tomorrow...

Steve Andress ‏@ColtsReporter 49m49 minutes ago

Manusky on Robert Mathis: "That will be determined later on tonight...if he's going to go on PUP...make sure we monitor him the right way."

I mean more than likely he'll be on the Pup but still it's nothing wrong with us hoping he plays week 1

I'm sure Irsay and them are gonna take the cautious route and sit him. Let Newsome & Cole takeover

Hilton on Irsay saying they want to get a contract done: “Means they’ve got faith in me, they trust in me to be able to give me the money."

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 1, 2015

WR @drm_12 Donte Moncrief brought his $850 Skywalker to #ColtsCamp. Conserving steps for practice energy. #WTHRcolts pic.twitter.com/KzqqGfUc09

— Rich Nye (@TheSportsGuy13)

August 1, 2015

oh, thought it was a IO Hawk, cuz those definitely run for about 1500..i just googled the price of one...guess his is another brand/ different (cheaper) version of it.

Not that this matters but......

Because I thought it was a cool toy I looked up both the IO Hawk and the Skywalker.  The wheels on what Moncrief is riding looks like an IO Hawk and according to the website they run about $1800.

Hey,  I like hoping as much as anyone.     But that thread wasn't about hope.

You were stating the view that Mathis was "proving" the doubters wrong. 

Proving and hoping are not the same thing.     Not even close.

Hey, I like hoping as much as anyone. But that thread wasn't about hope.

You were stating the view that Mathis was "proving" the doubters wrong.

Proving and hoping are not the same thing. Not even close.

He is proving people wrong. Alot of people and media have written him off completely. That fact that he's moving as well as he is is nothing short of outstanding

He is proving people wrong. Alot of people and media have written him off completely. That fact that he's moving as well as he is is nothing short of outstanding

All of this is very encouraging.    I'm very pleased with Mathis so far.

But it's also possible he gets cleared and his Achilles blows-up on the first day back.

And we still don't know when he'll be cleared to practice/play?    Could be weeks?    Could be months?

I don't want to give fans here any false hope.....

All of this is very encouraging.    I'm very pleased with Mathis so far.

But it's also possible he gets cleared and his Achilles blows-up on the first day back.

And we still don't know when he'll be cleared to practice/play?    Could be weeks?    Could be months?

I don't want to give fans here any false hope.....

We'll know by tomorrow. I think I'm correct in saying that a player has to be on the preseason PuP list if he's to go on the regular season PuP. Which means he's not allowed to practice at all.

I want Mathis back healthy. Most times the doctors know better than the players if theyre ready. I'm hoping they'll be ultra conservative with him.

Steve Andress ‏@ColtsReporter 49m49 minutes ago

Preseason PUP does not necessarily mean out until week 6. You can still activate a player from preseason PUP before the start of the season.

Just saw a pic of a NEARDLESS Andrew, interesting, anyone think it'll make a return this season?

Hoping not. He's about to get paid, time he starts dressing like it haha

And for the love of everything Colts.... someone get this man a better phone :funny:

Seems like camp is starting really late. The pats have been practicing for a few days.

Does anyone know the name of the female reporter in this Andre Johnson interview vid?

http://prod.video.colts.clubs.nfl.com//IND/videos/dct/video_audio/2015/08-August/080115_JohnsonMoveInDay_Web_HiRes-700k.mp4

No idea CFC. Why? You want her phone number? You can always ask for a Freedom Of Information Request I guess. Just kidding! 

I watched that 5 minute video. Not subtle at all. "Hey Andre, what's it feel like to play for a team that doesn't suck?" The Texans have won a couple of division titles in recent memory. Houston isn't as horrible as some of those reporters were inferring it was. Yes, they are a rival, but a formidable one much better than the Jags or the Titans. 

I do not care what the contraptions these guys are riding around on.  If I was Jim Irsay and Ryan Grigson, I would ban them from being at a Colt's facility.  We have enough injuries on the playing field...let alone on a sill 2 wheeled, no protection piece of .....'nothing.' :)