Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton sends nice gift to the family of a 15 year old boy who recently passed away.

BullsColtsFan1

I do appreciate when iconic celebrities like Peyton do stuff like this. Manning's not the only 1 to do it obviously, but it's just so humbling to see Peyton understand how important his national platform is & use it in the right way. My condolences to the family of Logan Brown. 

"Hand written letter".

That is quintessential Peyton. In this day and age? A hand written letter? 

That is purpose, he damn well made sure they knew this was penned by his hand out of genuine care. 

This city lost a saint when he left. But....he still comes back, like a man of his word. 

"Hand written letter". 

That is quintessential Peyton. In this day and age? A hand written letter?  

That is purpose, he damn well made sure they knew this was penned by his hand out of genuine care. 

This city lost a saint when he left. But....he still comes back, like a man of his word.

That's what I keep saying....He could put Indy in the rear view mirror or give lip service to his former 'home'

Very few people care five seconds about people they don't know and a 'non-birth place' they used to live..

..but Peyton certainly does

That's what I keep saying....He could put Indy in the rear view mirror or give lip service to his former 'home'

Very few people care five seconds about people they don't know and a 'non-birth place' they used to live..

..but Peyton certainly does[/quote

He is not comparable, OUM.

He is in a league of his own.

He must have had a loss to understand the tremendous impact a gesture like that means to someone who has just lost someone.

My thanks to all the people who take the time to reach out to people who've lost someone.  It means everything 

He must have had a loss to understand the tremendous impact a gesture like that means to someone who has just lost someone.

My thanks to all the people who take the time to reach out to people who've lost someone. It means everything

It was a very classy thing for Peyton to do. He seems to do such gestures often.

I think Cam Newton should also be recognized for reaching out and visiting those people who lost loved ones in that South Carolina church shooting. It seemed to mean a lot to the victims' families. We often hear about all the bad things that football players do but most do a lot of good without getting much recognition.

My thanks to all the people who take the time to reach out to people who've lost someone.  It means everything 

I do think Peyton doesn't take things for granted after seeing his brother Cooper go from a certainty to go to college to not being able to play college football or any football, period. When it is family, it impacts you greatly letting you know nothing can be taken for granted.