Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donald Brown Has Not Fumbled All Year?

oldunclemark

126 carries....621 yards.(4.9 per carry) .5 TDs...0 fumbles..

In the interest of accuracy..it should be noted that its hard to fumble when you are on the bench...were DB was the first two games...

...but an entire season without fumbles for an NFL running back is a top achievement

My goodness, when you get hold of an idea, you choke the ever-loving life out of it.

But we have so little good to talk about this year.

So does that mean we will have a "D Brown is awesome" thread everyday from Mark? He is almost like Rayted was with Mike Hart, which by the way if there is a single benefit from this season it has been no Mike Hart nonsense from Rayted.

So does that mean we will have a "D Brown is awesome" thread everyday from Mark? He is almost like Rayted was with Mike Hart, which by the way if there is a single benefit from this season it has been no Mike Hart nonsense from Rayted.

I guess we can bash or we can applaud...

..and when we're 3-13..its mostly bashing...it has to be....

But the sun's gonna shine next year...... :sun:

Brown, Garcon..and Collie..young offensive players on the rise....and a rebuilt line

We're going from worst to first...

I guess we can bash or we can applaud...

..and when we're 3-13..its mostly bashing...it has to be....

But the sun's gonna shine next year...... :sun:

Brown, Garcon..and Collie..young offensive players on the rise....and a rebuilt line

We're going from worst to first...

Many doubt that last sentence but I think its likely.

But...but...but D Brown IS awesome.

Wait till he throws that halfback pass to Reggie Wayne Sunday to get him to 1,000 yards

jskinnz you beat me to it.

Well, at least Mark is right, to an extent. Brown has definitley shown that he is a contibuter and should be a big part of our plans next y ar.

lmao... where is rayted, miss that guy.. die hard Hart fan right there.

Glad to see DB finally showing his skills out there. I freely admit that I was ready to part ways with he guy because he had shown nothing other then him being horribly inconsistent. He is defiantly worth keeping now, but I am not totally sure we should give him the ball as the primary back. I want to see him do it more then one season and also the league is a two back league now so I will love for JA and DB to play together.

Now if only our coaching staff would realize you can use more then one running back in a drive and mix it up between JA, DB, and Carter.

Sorry I'm a little too positive ...

...Let me go back to the hate Jim caldwell...threads.. :oops:

I laugh every time I see Andy chastise someone else for starting a thread. If you were here in the summer, virtually every thread in here was one Andy started. And they were waaaaaay random, like every thought that popped into his head made it as a thread topic.

I laugh every time I see Andy chastise someone else for starting a thread. If you were here in the summer, virtually every thread in here was one Andy started. And they were waaaaaay random, like every thought that popped into his head made it as a thread topic.

lol ur a funny guy skinnz, and a negative one at that. I started many threads in the summer, because it was boring around here (on the forum) and I spiced it up with some interesting questions. I don't think they were random; they were legitimate good questions, whether you like it or not. As a journalist, I always have to start interesting topics (threads here). It comes natural to me. Now, every time I say something, good or bad, you want to argue, just for the sake of arguing. Now, do this for me.... put a foot in your mouth for once in your life.

lol ur a funny guy skinnz, and a negative one at that. I started many threads in the summer, because it was boring around here (on the forum) and I spiced it up with some interesting questions. I don't think they were random; they were legitimate good questions, whether you like it or not. As a journalist, I always have to start interesting topics (threads here). It comes natural to me. Now, every time I say something, good or bad, you want to argue, just for the sake of arguing. Now, do this for me.... put a foot in your mouth for once in your life.

Dont pick on Andy... :nono:

Just 'case he's not 'down with Brown' doesnt make him a bad guy...

....and No, he didnt start that 'Kim Kardashian to Indy' thread last July.....he was acquitted of that charge...that's just a nasty rumor :rulez:

Let me get this straight...

I think Donald Brown is turning into a great player, and he's really turning the corner. He had a slow start to his career, but this year was the breakout year we wanted and the one he needed. He's a talented player and I like him.

So let me get this straight - Mark starts a thread about Brown's lack of fumbles but that it not OK with you but you started 15 threads a day in the summer, and you call him out for a pointless thread? The irony is rich.

So let me get this straight - Mark starts a thread about Brown's lack of fumbles but that it not OK with you but you started 15 threads a day in the summer, and you call him out for a pointless thread? The irony is rich.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said it's a great accomplishment, but it's not worth making a thread about it. I didn't call it a pointless thread. My threads over the summer weren't pointless; they were questions/blogs that I decided to post. None of them were pointless as I got a positive response to many of them. I made one stupid thread about Jacques McClendon, and that's what you always quote. I don't make pointless threads, and I guarantee you can't find a useless thread that I've made besides the McClendon one. You lonely teens annoy me.

Don't put words in my mouth. I said it's a great accomplishment, but it's not worth making a thread about it. I didn't call it a pointless thread. My threads over the summer weren't pointless; they were questions/blogs that I decided to post. None of them were pointless as I got a positive response to many of them. I made one stupid thread about Jacques McClendon, and that's what you always quote. I don't make pointless threads, and I guarantee you can't find a useless thread that I've made besides the McClendon one. You lonely teens annoy me.

I am not a teenager and most definitely not lonely. Married for 15 years and about ready to adopt a child.

So there!

The McClendon was just the most dazzling. You have daily thoughts on here that are just simply wrong.

I am not a teenager and most definitely not lonely. Married for 15 years and about ready to adopt a child.

So there!

The McClendon was just the most dazzling. You have daily thoughts on here that are just simply wrong.

No they're not wrong, the only person who seems to call me out is you, and YOU are the one that's usually wrong. You're always negative and you are the one that is usually wrong. You say I'm wrong and not knowledgeable, but I think that person is you. You give no examples, and u always say "daily thoughts" or "you never say anything right" or "you're always wrong". I think you're un-knowlegeable and usually wrong, and many people on this site agree with me.

BTW, I can also say that I've been married for 15 years, but that doesn't mean it's true. Even if you have been married for 15 years, you have the maturity of a 15 year old, calling people out and telling them that they're wrong and that you're the right one. You can't face the fact that you're wrong, and that's not how longtime husbands act. Just looking at your name makes me sick.

:rantoff:

No they're not wrong, the only person who seems to call me out is you, and YOU are the one that's usually wrong. You're always negative and you are the one that is usually wrong. You say I'm wrong and not knowledgeable, but I think that person is you. You give no examples, and u always say "daily thoughts" or "you never say anything right" or "you're always wrong". I think you're un-knowlegeable and usually wrong, and many people on this site agree with me.

BTW, I can also say that I've been married for 15 years, but that doesn't mean it's true. Even if you have been married for 15 years, you have the maturity of a 15 year old, calling people out and telling them that they're wrong and that you're the right one. You can't face the fact that you're wrong, and that's not how longtime husbands act. Just looking at your name makes me sick.

:rantoff:

Props to you for the diatribe. Well articulated.