Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donald Brown Has Not Fumbled All Year?

oldunclemark

No they're not wrong, the only person who seems to call me out is you, and YOU are the one that's usually wrong. You're always negative and you are the one that is usually wrong. You say I'm wrong and not knowledgeable, but I think that person is you. You give no examples, and u always say "daily thoughts" or "you never say anything right" or "you're always wrong". I think you're un-knowlegeable and usually wrong, and many people on this site agree with me.

BTW, I can also say that I've been married for 15 years, but that doesn't mean it's true. Even if you have been married for 15 years, you have the maturity of a 15 year old, calling people out and telling them that they're wrong and that you're the right one. You can't face the fact that you're wrong, and that's not how longtime husbands act. Just looking at your name makes me sick.

:rantoff:

The irony in you calling Jskinnz a 'kid' is priceless. And no thread is pointless. I remember posting a thread about 5 years ago regarding the origins of everyone's screen name. I explained I was waiting up for the game (Thursday night game at Jacksonville), which didn't kick-off until 1.30am, and apologised for it being a pretty silly topic. True to form, two or three posts in I got slammed.

The thread finally fell off the front page after about 200 replies.

Point is, all threads have a place on here. If you think it's pointless, why not just come out, and ignore it. Simple.