Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Would You Like To See Come To Indy For The Sb?

oldunclemark

As I said before,my two favorite teams are the Colts and whoever is playing the Pats.That being said,I am hoping the Pats get taken out of contention.If they were to come to Indy and in the SB on top of it,that would be just adding insult to injury.You know Beli and Brady are absolutely salivating over the idea of coming here and rubbing it in our faces.

Go Steelers,go Ravens,go anybody but Pats,LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before,my two favorite teams are the Colts and whoever is playing the Pats.That being said,I am hoping the Pats get taken out of contention.If they were to come to Indy and in the SB on top of it,that would be just adding insult to injury.You know Beli and Brady are absolutely salivating over the idea of coming here and rubbing it in our faces.

Go Steelers,go Ravens,go anybody but Pats,LOL!

Salivating? ..harldly on their mind. The SB is a neutral site. Too many of you are confusing it with your team. Its a stadium only. There's absolutely nothing to rub in your faces.

The Patriots don't have a personal vendetta against the Colts nor their fans. It's a rivalry, sure, but it's not any kind of hatred. It's respect.

Personally, I think it'll be the Pats and the Packers, but I'm hoping for Cincinnati and Detroit. Keep it in the Midwest.

Giants vs Ravens. My second favorite team is the Giants because of Eli so if we can't get here I'd lke to see Eli get here. I also like John Harbaugh and think it would be funny to have to watch the Baltimore fans come to the team from Indianapolis's stadium to play in a Super Bowl.

Although I'd have no problem with Green Bay or the 49ers. I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints but they would be my fourth choice and I am pretty netural on the Falcons and well the Lions would probably be my last choice but I don't really dislike the Lions.

From the AFC it's a different story.

I do NOT want the Pats here. The Steelers would be next on that list followed closely by the Texans. I am not a huge Tebow fan so Denver is above them.

The only other team I don't dislike in the AFC is the Bengals and even then I don't really like them I just kinda take the view of how you can pull against the Bengals in the playoffs unless you are a fan of the other team?

I'd like to see an Eli win another ring at LOS vs. the Patriots. Again, in the last two minutes of the game. Seriously.

If not the Giants, I'd want either the Falcons or 49ers to win. I find it hard to root for an AFC team. I like Baltimore's model but it's Baltimore. Steelers? Nah....too generic. Hmmm. To play in the AFC aside from the Patriots, I'd say the Broncos. As far as the Texans are concerned, nah. Indy doesn't have enough blowdryers for Kubiak's hair, so I wouldn't say Houston.

I root for the Giants in the NFC and would find Detroit/GB acceptable, Denver would be my preference from the AFC. If that can't happen. Then I would want to see the Giants give the Patriots a drubbing of all time ...like 45 - 17. Send them home with more fond memories for everytime they visit Lucas OIL Stadium!

I'm liking Green Bay and New England

The Packers fans would buy up all the tickets and root against the Patriots.

It would be fun..

..and it would be something like 38-35

Tickets are sold equally to both fans of the teams so both sides are even. Atleast i think so...

definitely wasnt the case in the Colts, Saints Super Bowl. Our fan base is way too small for that...

Man, almost every AFC team would be bad. New England for obvious reasons, Texans for obvious reasons, Ravens because they hate us for something that happened almost 30 years ago. I can't stand the Steelers. So I guess that leaves Denver....

As long as an NFC team wins, I'm fine. Preferably (in order), the Niners, Packers/Giants, Falcons, Saints

The best quarterback in a given season hasn't won the championship since 99

How many teams have won SB in past 5 years with an average

And Brady has manning has Rodgers has Eli has big Ben has. Those are all franchise qbs.

None of which has won a championship this season. Let's see how it plays out. I'll take my chances with the teams with the best running game and the best defense.

Obviously they havebt Won this year But they all have in the last 5 years and they all have the best records. It's not all about running game and defense anymore.

Green Bay and NO would be fun..

WE could have a fake Mardi Gras in their honor in downtown Indy...NOLA folks might like downtown Indy...

Maybe for Packers fans we could come up with some honorary blue and white cheese heads...

Peyton Manning could throw out the first ball.....(as long as its a 50-yard spiral to reggie)

It cannot be Packers AND N.O.