Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Would You Like To See Come To Indy For The Sb?

oldunclemark

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders.....!!! :raiders:

Yeah that could work. Pretty much anyone from the West would be fine.

I'd rather the Texans make the SB rather than the Patriots Ravens or Steelers.

If by some chance the Patriots win, you realize we're going to have to burn down LOS to purge it of the evil spirits right?

Yeah that could work. Pretty much anyone from the West would be fine.

I'd rather the Texans make the SB rather than the Patriots Ravens or Steelers.

If by some chance the Patriots win, you realize we're going to have to burn down LOS to purge it of the evil spirits right?

I don't think there is a strong enough brew to purge it.

I'll check with my Witches tho.

As someone who will be partaking in the festivities here in Indy and who also went to the Colts v. Saints Super Bowl, I am hoping for the Saints to make it back. There was not a more fun-loving group of fans/people that I have ever been around than Saints fans. I would think the Packer fans would be fun as well.

In the AFC, with all due respect to GoPats, I positively do not want the New England in the game. The Steelers, heck even the Ravens, would be better suited to my tastes than New England.

As someone who will be partaking in the festivities here in Indy and who also went to the Colts v. Saints Super Bowl, I am hoping for the Saints to make it back. There was not a more fun-loving group of fans/people that I have ever been around than Saints fans. I would think the Packer fans would be fun as well.

In the AFC, with all due respect to GoPats, I positively do not want the New England in the game. The Steelers, heck even the Ravens, would be better suited to my tastes than New England.

Green Bay and NO would be fun..

WE could have a fake Mardi Gras in their honor in downtown Indy...NOLA folks might like downtown Indy...

Maybe for Packers fans we could come up with some honorary blue and white cheese heads...

Peyton Manning could throw out the first ball.....(as long as its a 50-yard spiral to reggie)

I think I just threw up in my mouth after the saints comment.

I'm good with either the packers or niners from the NFC.

AFC...

Do we have to have an AFC team?

Man, that's exactly how I feel. I'm sick of the Steelers, I don't want too listen to all the back story if the Ravens get there, and no one else (besides the Pats) have a shot.

This was such a bad year to have a bad year...

I'd be OK with the Ravens/Bengals/Jets from the AFC, and the Packers/Lions/Giants from the NFC. Kind of an odd balance there if you look closely.

Basically my wife is a Packers fan so I'm tolerant of them, and I have a soft spot for the city of Baltimore from "the olden days", uhhhh, plus I like cats and I live near New York :P .

But basically as long as it's not the Patriots, Steelers, Texans, Cowboys, Saints or Tim Tebow I really don't care. I like Harbaugh, but I'm still sick of the 49ers (and the Cowboys) from the 90s. They need to suffer some more.

I've been known to stop watching football all together once the Colts are eliminated just to minimize the pain. I'm not sure what I'm going to do this bizarre year.

The garbage they eat on Fear Factor would be better suited to my taste than the Baaston Pasties.