Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano gives the kiss of death

Dustin

What a stupid think for coach to say, he praised TRich with that comment and now on Robinson,  Me thinks Coach is a little short sided on his choice of accolades

He needs to go talk to Rex Ryan to come up with stuff :).

Hopefully when he says he is hard to tackle, it is more an indication of how good Josh Robinson is than our tackling being bad. 

A Rolling ball of axes sharpening butcher knives which in turn are grinding the tree down to fat-wood which will keep the torch burning bright which will light the fire so we can stick to the process of him being an every down guy, a horseshoe guy, a grit guy, a play-your-tail-off guy. Oh, and as far as his competition, yea, iron sharpens iron.

In this case, yes. NFL is one of the most corrupt spots out here. Integrity isn't exactly their strong point. But to say you'd take integrity over SB wins is just beyond me but to each their own

Just because some members in the NFL corporation and within the NFL league are corrupt does not mean everybody is corrupt or there are no people with integrity in the league.

There are a lot of players and coaches with integrity in the NFL.

I'd like for someone to explain to me how using fewer cliches will make Chuck Pagano a more effective coach.

"Effective" at communicating (without eliciting groans)...not effective at coaching.

Pagano is a heck of a nice person...and he probably is a good hands-on DB coach...he is only an average Head Coach.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/05/29/sport/caitlin-clark-wnba-history-indiana-fever-sparks-spt-intl   Yes, the Fever are losing a lot. But Clark is definitely showing why she was the #1 overall pick.    I’m viewing this season like Manning’s rookie year, lots of losses but enough good moments for a bright future. 
    • From everything I’ve read about the kid, from coaches to fellow players, he does not sound like someone who is selfish, but a hard worker who’s willing to learn and take in improvement.    I think might really have something here. Looking forward to seeing him during training camp!
    • You are wrong he has, didn't take. Most players improve year 1 to year 2. In Raimann's improvement was alot. If Freeland can improve as much, he'll hold his own at RT. He is more athletic than Smith, but weaker to bull rush. While Smith struggles against speedsters, Freeland excelled. So if Freeland can put on some strength he would be fine. Moving Smith to RG he can go back to being a mauler, and maybe add 2 more years to his career. Should've done it for Diem sooner.
    • Tyrese Haliburton resume already: *2-time All-star = 2023, 2024.   *3rd team All-NBA = 2024.   *Selected to the 2024 Olympic Team.   *2024 Assist Champ, 10.9 a game.   *As a player, made a Final 4 = 2024.   -He just turned 24 years old and has already had a great career. Pacers future is bright with this kid and he loves Indiana and playing here which is important.    
    • Through May 28th, the NL Central standings look like this: 1. Brewers 31-23 2. Cubs 28-27 (3.5) 3. Cards 26-27 (4.5) 4. Pirates 25-29 (6) 5. Reds 24-31 (7.5)   @Myles, I see the Cards are playing much better. The Cubs did everyone a favor tonight and beat the Brewers.
  • Members

• IndyEV

IndyEV 97

• All Outta Luck

All Outta Luck 4

Rookie
    • jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie