Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Day 3 Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this Mike Davis is going to have the familiar issue of being burdened with leeches taking his money. He already helped his mother get one house and she lost it. I don't know the story, and maybe there's a medical reason or something for it, but the fact that his mother is homeless is likely the result of some incredibly bad choices, ones I bet she makes more and more of now that her son is a millionaire. 

Not sure a 4th round rookie is a "millionaire"....

I'm going for one of the following in round 5...

Jay Ajayi

Michael Bennett

Tyrus Thompson

Darren Waller (surprised he's stlil here... 6'6'' 235 lbs, runs a 4.46? Must have been a real bad boy off the field...)

Karlos Williams

And in round 6...

Trenton Brown

Not that it would happen, but how would you guys react if we drafted La'El Collins?

I'd still take him it's the 5th round he's not gonna make a ton of money if he is in trouble cut him and move on if he is innocent you just got the biggest steal ever

Hernandez being a worthless person didnt set the pats back they won the damn SB last year

Forgot about Terry Williams I like that guy!!

I did too initially untill I read he's been suspended multiple times and had weight control issues. Im not so sure on him. Seems like he's got alot of growing up to do still.

NFL said he cannot re enter draft next season.    He can sit out....     but will still be a FA..  If he is there at 5 I just don't know how you don't take a chance...??

BUT EVERY TEAM IS PASSING ....     I GUARANTEE they know something WE don't...    or he would be gone.

Why is Jay Ajayi dropping? Is it because of Ryan Mathews' history (Fresno State) and RB values dropping recently?

No according to teams it is medical supposedly one of his knees is "shredded." They were making it sound pretty bad.

NFL said he cannot re enter draft next season.    He can sit out....     but will still be a FA..  If he is there at 5 I just don't know how you don't take a chance...??

BUT EVERY TEAM IS PASSING ....     I GUARANTEE they know something WE don't...    or he would be gone.

If he's drafted, he can choose not to sign and re-enter next season.

do it...      he is another hurt guy that could be a bargain. 

Agreed I could also see Grigs taking a chance and taking him too. He said after the 4th it is time to start taking more chances on players that could develop into starters.