Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Draft Day 3 Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do we know about Herrera? Stats look like a solid tackler for sure.

Smart with good instincts. Highly productive inside 'backer in physical SEC. Lines up defense and makes pre-snap adjustments.

I think he'll be a solid backup ILB

Josh Robinson:

Has "23" tattooed on his chest because his grandmother died May 23, 2005, grandfather died May 23, 2004, and on Feb. 23, 2011 his mom was sentenced to 18 years in jail -- he also had his 1st 100-yard collegiate effort on Nov. 23, 2013.

Crazy story; too bad Gore got #23

Josh Robinson:

Has "23" tattooed on his chest because his grandmother died May 23, 2005, grandfather died May 23, 2004, and on Feb. 23, 2011 his mom was sentenced to 18 years in jail -- he also had his 1st 100-yard collegiate effort on Nov. 23, 2013.

Crazy story; too bad Gore got #23

Interesting story

Weslo....

Take a look at all my posts about David Parry.... I'm not down on the guy. I just think he's a curious choice for the Colts.

As others have noted, I'm a long-time Stanford fan. I've seen every game David played. I've stood next to him.

I'm confident the Colts staff has watched tons of tape on him. I'm confident they know more about him than I do.

I just don't see the scheme fit. I'm sure we have a plan for Parry. We traded up to get him. I'm just curious what that plan is.

My post wasn't pointed at you NCF. I'm talking people in general on here.

I believe if he does not sign with anyone he can. However I do not know for 100%

Yeah I believe you are correct on the rules but in this case the NFL had to accept his request and they said no he can't drop out of this year and he can't re enter no matter what...

Again that is what I am understanding. Got it from NFL network. I could be completely wrong. haha