Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones. The nose tackle?

12isthenew18

To topic, Jones can play NT, but we do not want him too.  I agree with above...he needs to come in a little leaner and meaner for 2015/16 season.  We NEED a healthy Art Jones.  

Guys, please do not forget the draft.  We could sign someone like Jeris Pendleton back as well for little to nothing for camp.  He showed promise when promoted to the active roster 2 seasons ago.

I always wondered how so many GMs on here seemed so much more knowledgeable than me  haha

Now I know.  I wish they had Madden when I was a kid.  35 years of knowing football is much less than Madden  :bossy:  :lecture:  :realitycheck:

:sarcasm:

Don't know how we ever survived without it or ever learned a dog gone thing. :lol:

To topic, Jones can play NT, but we do not want him too.  I agree with above...he needs to come in a little leaner and meaner for 2015/16 season.  We NEED a healthy Art Jones.  

Guys, please do not forget the draft.  We could sign someone like Jeris Pendleton back as well for little to nothing for camp.  He showed promise when promoted to the active roster 2 seasons ago.

That formula applies to Chapmam , Hughes and Kerr as well come in , in game shape ready to unleash the beast . Overweight just complicates things to much.