Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay doesn't own the Colts

chrisfarley

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 18, 2015 - inflammatory post fro new member
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, January 18, 2015 - inflammatory post fro new member

indeed and its getting on every inch of my nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W7mL-Vr6xY

Were you reading/watching in 03 and 04? Manning was god and could do no wrong....same thing... and your fan base was far more arrogant than ours rooting for a team and QB that had won nothing in the town of Indianapolis....just saying as a guy that was there. In 2015 we still have Tom Brady....

Well to this point they are right, the only way to change perception is for the team to win tonight.  Just like everyone talking about the Big Ten being awful in bowl games, you need to prove it on the field.  

If Indy wins tonight they show what they are made of.  If they get smoked we will hear this another year.  

"The Patriots Do"   In one of the most arrogant statements/columns I've ever read, this whacko boston globe columnist has officially lost it.  "Terrorized them on terra firma".   I believe they think this is a crusade. :facepalm:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/18/gasper/SLlPCgCTjcRtV9SbvgY1vJ/story.html

Don't get your drawers in a bunch " arrogant " maybe a lil .  In the Peyton Manning era & so far the Andrew Luck era its true .

Lots of 1 & dones in New England tell the story & thats exactly why our Colts don't get the respect we fans think they should to change that narrative the Colts must win & put that story to rest .

Respect will come once,

12 our Superman delivers the knockout blow to 12 the Patriots Lex Luther ..

Don't get your drawers in a bunch " arrogant " maybe a lil .  In the Peyton Manning era & so far the Andrew Luck era its true .

Lots of 1 & dones in New England tell the story & thats exactly why our Colts don't get the respect we fans think they should to change that narrative the Colts must win & put that story to rest .

Respect will come once,

12 our Superman delivers the knockout blow to 12 the Patriots Lex Luther ..

colts have never gone 1 & done against New England they had to win at least be game to play them each time.

On a larger note my response to this story in general is just "yawn" it's lazy sports writing at its best..

Win or lose - the Patriots sun is beginning to set.  Let their fans run wild with their typical New England arrogance.  There is something to be said in winning OR losing with class, dignity and humility.  Three traits the folks with the odd accent sorely lack. 

Yeah, I am getting burned out listen to some of the coverage.  Nothing new being discussed at all.

Just a lil while ago I became aware that Reggie likes to have chicken soup before the game according to the NFL  Nitwork & Coach Pagano checks in to make sure Reggie has his soup . :bored: :bored:   :thmup:

There have been a lot of classy posts by Patriots fans throughout the years here on this board.  Those members of this board and the fans who I know and like I will exclude from the following statement:

This type of article is why Colts fans (and many other fans across the U.S.) do not like a lot of Patriots fans.  It's the arrogance, sense of entitlement, ridicule of other teams and their locations, snippy comments.  It's the typical East coast-"I'm better than you because I come from a city that has Harvard in it.  You are unsophisticated because you do not have any major tourist sites there and there isn't much to do."

The truth is that Boston, while a nice city, is very overrated.  The politics are absurd, taxes are too high, and the cost of living is detrimental to the middle class.  Since JFK, there hasn't been anything good that has come out of Boston.  John Kerry is what they've given us.  Indy is a quiet city.  Decent places to live without putting our grandchildren into debt for your home. Traffic is manageable and the people here are relatively easy to get along with.  

The Colts lose to the Chargers and Cowboys all the time.  There aren't articles or statements like these made.  

If what the Globe says is true, the Eli Manning owns the Patriots.  So it goes.