Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LISTEN: INDY RADIO HOST DESTROYS PATRIOTS CALLER

mintor

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that is hilarious. Dakich can be a * but he did smash that guy. He doesn't seem to like east coasters much, as do I. I really liked when the guy asked when the last time the Colts won anything and Dakich reversed the question as to when the last time the Patriots won anything lol, the guy goes "2004!!!!!!!!!,". Dakich replies "The Colts won the SB in 2006 you dumb %%%!"

I have said the same thing on here for a while

The Pats have not won ANYTHING repeat ANYTHING since 2004

And props to Ray Lewis saying that if it wasnt for the tuck rule, we wouldnt know about Brady

What if Oakland won that game, is it a guarantee that NE would win two more titles? NO 

lol. You guys were totally punked. That is Christian Fauria from our radio station that called in. He was a TE with the Pats during the champ years. He is faking the Boston accent. He called to just get a rise out of your guy. Love the "when was the last time you beat the Pats?" and your guys said two years ago on the 4ht and two. And Christian said nah, try 2009. LOL.

lol. You guys were totally punked. That is Christian Fauria from our radio station that called in. He was a TE with the Pats during the champ years. He is faking the Boston accent. He called to just get a rise out of your guy. Love the "when was the last time you beat the Pats?" and your guys said two years ago on the 4ht and two. And Christian said nah, try 2009. LOL.

I would have thought former Pats players would have sounded more intelligent. Thanks for informing us.

Who cares!  it was hilarious.  Good radio.

I loved how Dakich said "They haven't won a Superbowl since they stopped cheating." LOL.

Ha! Christian is the bomb. Love how he faked getting mad at spygate at the end. And the fake Boston accent. LOL. LOL. He is hilarious.

Colts fans - he does this routine all the time on Boston radio to get a rise out of opposing radio hosts.

Ha! Christian is the bomb. Love how he faked getting mad at spygate at the end. And the fake Boston accent. LOL. LOL. He is hilarious.

Colts fans - he does this routine all the time on Boston radio to get a rise out of opposing radio hosts.

"You know what hilarious means? Hilarious means so funny that you almost went insane when you heard it ... its so funny that it almost ruined your life. You're homeless now because you can't cope or reason anymore. Because that hilarious thing just shattered your mind and three months later you got crap and leaves in your hair and you're drenched in pee in the gutter. That's how funny hilarious is."

Huh?

I live in the heart of patriot territory and I have to say that even though it may have been a prank.  I think its pretty accurate of 95% patriot fans....  The ones that truely know football usually don't say this sort of nonsense, but I have pretty much the same argument anytime i go out with my colts gear on.

I live in the heart of patriot territory and I have to say that even though it may have been a prank.  I think its pretty accurate of 95% patriot fans....  The ones that truely know football usually don't say this sort of nonsense, but I have pretty much the same argument anytime i go out with my colts gear on.

true , thought was funny the show , song was cool .

lol. You guys were totally punked.

As far as I could hear, we all were not there getting "punked." That was a poor execution of whatever rise he was trying to get because he looked like a complete ***** all said and done. At least have some wit and intelligence when it comes to it all.

Go :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:

Yes and Christian went bombastic and I think hung up? Or maybe the host hung up on him. lol.

Dakish did say he knew no one could be that stupid at the end of the clip. So not sure you're * from Baaaawston "punked "anyone. Amazing that a grown man (Fauria) could be so stupid to waste everyones time. Does he have a job ?

Anyway Dakish is right on with the cheating stuff. Anyone that thinks (ask Marshal Faulk) all that blatant cheating didn't mean anything is a fool. You don't get 6 figure fines AND forfeit a first round draft pick for something that didn't have any effect. Really should just award that SB win to the Rams.

"You know what hilarious means? Hilarious means so funny that you almost went insane when you heard it ... its so funny that it almost ruined your life. You're homeless now because you can't cope or reason anymore. Because that hilarious thing just shattered your mind and three months later you got crap and leaves in your hair and you're drenched in pee in the gutter. That's how funny hilarious is."

Love Louie ck

I think you have that wrong, it wasn't anyone in Indy that was punked, it was Fauria that was a punk. He was a complete * on the radio, apparently he stopped maturing at 8.

Dakish did say he knew no one could be that stupid at the end of the clip. So not sure you're * from Baaaawston "punked "anyone. Amazing that a grown man (Fauria) could be so stupid to waste everyones time. Does he have a job ?

Anyway Dakish is right on with the cheating stuff. Anyone that thinks (ask Marshal Faulk) all that blatant cheating didn't mean anything is a fool. You don't get 6 figure fines AND forfeit a first round draft pick for something that didn't have any effect. Really should just award that SB win to the Rams.

Come on. Lighten up. It is AFCCG week and your team is in it and so is mine. There is plenty of ribbing to go around on both sides but at the end of the day we are the final 2 standing out of 16. Enjoy it. I know it has been awhile since you have been in this game but it is supposed to be fun.

Come on. Lighten up. It is AFCCG week and your team is in it and so is mine. There is plenty of ribbing to go around on both sides but at the end of the day we are the final 2 standing out of 16. Enjoy it. I know it has been awhile since you have been in this game but it is supposed to be fun.

Ribbing or kidding around is fine, but calling up a radio show in the opponent's market and acting like a complete jerk is neither one of those things. If you find those kind of antics funny, well I don't what else to say to you.

Ribbing or kidding around is fine, but calling up a radio show in the opponent's market and acting like a complete jerk is neither one of those things. If you find those kind of antics funny, well I don't what else to say to you.

How did you feel before you knew it was a prank call?

Yeah... That is pretty crappy of you. But it's to be expected I suppose.

You guys really are wound up? Come on it is us Bostonians that are supposed to be tight and have no sense of humor. It is just a football game you know. If you can't have fun this week, then when? You are IN the game to go the Super Bowl. Good times all around.

How did you feel before you knew it was a prank call?

I thought that Chistian from Foxborough, as he called himself, was a total * and that I hoped he was in a distinct minority of the way Patriot fans act. When I found out that he was an on air personality of WEEI and that he did this sort of thing on a regular basis, I thought he should not be employed anymore along with whoever approved the idea.