Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoffs!? CIN vs IND Roll call

Bravo

Just bought tickets for me and my girlfriend... A little expensive but hopefully it will be well worth it!!

Went to the Eagles game and that didn't turn out so well, hopefully this one the blue team will get the W!

I'm sitting in section 124 or somewhere around there. Anyone know if those are to close to the field to see well? I know if you sit to low it is hard to see.

Hope the game goes well for everyone and if you know of any great tailgate spots let me know! Hope to see you there.

Just bought tickets for me and my girlfriend... A little expensive but hopefully it will be well worth it!!

Went to the Eagles game and that didn't turn out so well, hopefully this one the blue team will get the W!

I'm sitting in section 124 or somewhere around there. Anyone know if those are to close to the field to see well? I know if you sit to low it is hard to see.

Hope the game goes well for everyone and if you know of any great tailgate spots let me know! Hope to see you there.

Section 124 is a lower level seat by the end zone on the south side of the stadium. Should be some real good seats.

Good morning everyone!!  I was born and raised in Indy and a lifetime Colts fan!  I now live in Tega Cay, SC and will be flying up on Friday to go to my first Colts game at LOS!!  My seats are located in section 129.  I want to be able to take in the whole experience, so if anyone has any tailgating ideas, please share.  I feel good about the game on Sunday.  Should be a great experience!!!!  YELL, SCREAM, GO HORSE!!!

Good morning everyone!!  I was born and raised in Indy and a lifetime Colts fan!  I now live in Tega Cay, SC and will be flying up on Friday to go to my first Colts game at LOS!!  My seats are located in section 129.  I want to be able to take in the whole experience, so if anyone has any tailgating ideas, please share.  I feel good about the game on Sunday.  Should be a great experience!!!!  YELL, SCREAM, GO HORSE!!!

I'm a STH, but have never tailgated so in that I can't offer much advice.  But LOS is a tremedous facility, and I know you will love it as much as I do.  I always like to get there early and get autographs and have interactions with the players.  It's a  great way to start the game experience for me.  No matter what you do, take it all in, enjoy every minute of it, and definitely GO HORSE!

Also, I do believe you will be sitting close to another forum member, TubaGuy.  You won't miss him.....he's the guy with the Tuba, :funny:

I'm a STH, but have never tailgated so in that I can't offer much advice.  But LOS is a tremedous facility, and I know you will love it as much as I do.  I always like to get there early and get autographs and have interactions with the players.  It's a  great way to start the game experience for me.  No matter what you do, take it all in, enjoy every minute of it, and definitely GO HORSE!

Also, I do believe you will be sitting close to another forum member, TubaGuy.  You won't miss him.....he's the guy with the Tuba, :funny:

Thanks for the info.  I plan on taking it all in...  from the moment I land to the moment I leave on Monday lol.  

How the heck does tubaguy get that thing in the stadium. I know it won't fit in 1 of those little clear bags or did he get a Ok from security.

Also i get a laugh seeing people trying to take a big purse or back pack into the los. The look on their faces when they're told they have to take it back to their car is priceless.

How the heck does tubaguy get that thing in the stadium. I know it won't fit in 1 of those little clear bags or did he get a Ok from security.

Also i get a laugh seeing people trying to take a big purse or back pack into the los. The look on their faces when they're told they have to take it back to their car is priceless.

People get SO mad about it! haha it's clearly stated all over the place.

I actually saw that on Google that someone have Lucus Oil Stadium a somewhat bad review because they denied her entry because of her huge bag and she had to take it back! haha

It's the rules all around the NFL. People always seem to suprise me!

In fairness, if someone is going to their first game or they don't go often they might not know about the NFL rule regarding purses. And considering how far away you have to park, to have to walk back to the car to drop off your purse is a major hassle. How about they just set up some kind of locker service, charge $5/10 per locker to store the purse if you are unaware of the rule.

Was listing to Adam Carolla talk about some friends of his that went to a game not long ago in San Diego. They didn't know about the purse rule, got to the gate and we're told sorry, you can't take it in. They had taken a tram or something to the stadium so their car was miles away, obviously too far to walk. They ended up dumping the purse in the trash after removing the belonging. After the game, get back to the car, and realized the keys were in the purse. So this can cause some major headaches if you aren't familiar.

In fairness, if someone is going to their first game or they don't go often they might not know about the NFL rule regarding purses. And considering how far away you have to park, to have to walk back to the car to drop off your purse is a major hassle. How about they just set up some kind of locker service, charge $5/10 per locker to store the purse if you are unaware of the rule.

Was listing to Adam Carolla talk about some friends of his that went to a game not long ago in San Diego. They didn't know about the purse rule, got to the gate and we're told sorry, you can't take it in. They had taken a tram or something to the stadium so their car was miles away, obviously too far to walk. They ended up dumping the purse in the trash after removing the belonging. After the game, get back to the car, and realized the keys were in the purse. So this can cause some major headaches if you aren't familiar.

Did the NFL ever give a good reason for this rule?

I really don't understand it. It still takes awhile to get into the stadium.

I think it's mainly for safety. So you can't hide large weapons or stuff a lot of things and hide something... Just a guess.

So they could sell over priced clear plastic bags?

I'd assume it has to do with speeding people through the gates, so they don't have to inspect purses, safety, keeping people from sneaking alcohol or other concessions in. Just my opinion.

So they could sell over priced clear plastic bags?

I'd assume it has to do with speeding people through the gates, so they don't have to inspect purses, safety, keeping people from sneaking alcohol or other concessions in. Just my opinion.

To me it seems like it's taking longer.

We walk right no problem. We got 2-3 nfl/colts cleat plastic bags free. They've handed them out before/after games. We have all ours away to friends/family that use our tickets. Keys go in your pocket money/id/credit card goes in wallet in pocket. You don't need anything else at a game. Rules are printed on your ticket and online no excuse for not knowing.