Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One way of looking at this

Caleb3502

True....I guess what bothers me most is that this was a game that could have given us much momentum heading into the playoffs.  Where's that momentum now?

And for that, I am still PO'd.  And what PO's me more, is that Pags and company will likely just shrug this off, no big deal.  IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!!!

The Colts lost the game, we didn't.  We ourselves didn't do anything wrong. Yes, I'm mad they lost, but my I had no control in whether they won or lost, so I'm not going to let this loss bother me.

Nah, I think you deserve some of the blame.

Seriously though, it's a game and the sooner we admit we're not going anywhere this year the sooner we can look forward to replacing the weak links. Including coaches.

The Colts lost the game, we didn't.  We ourselves didn't do anything wrong. Yes, I'm mad they lost, but my I had no control in whether they won or lost, so I'm not going to let this loss bother me. 

Thanks , I was really considering punching myself in the face for not rooting hard enough. I feel better now. Although I  was a little embarrassed when my wife walked into the room asked me why I was still watching a 42-0 game.

Thanks , I was really considering punching myself in the face for not rooting hard enough. I feel better now. Although I  was a little embarrassed when my wife walked into the room asked me why I was still watching a 42-0 game.

LOL.

OP does have a point tho.

The loss itself doesn't bother me, it's the performance.  It was flat out embarrassing to the organization in general.  There is none of this "this game doesn't matter mentality," because the game did matter.  Every game matters regardless what anyone thinks. 

I personally do not feel comfortable watching this Colts team play anyone in the playoffs.  Pittsburg is looking great, San Diego had a great comeback win against a stout D at SanFran, and the Colts flat out look embarrassing.  Any wild card team will be salivating at the fact they get to play the Colts @ LOS in the first round.  

Its just a game. When I last played in the 70's, My team was loosing 35-0 with 5 min left in the game. They put their best running back back into the game after removing him because of the lead they had. Well we were getting taunted and a lot of trash talk was going on. He was handed the ball on a end sweep. Our safety was struggling to bring him down, I could have eased him out of bounds. After all the talking I did not. I hit him full speed from the front. He never played again. You have to man up, show some pride in what you do.

True....I guess what bothers me most is that this was a game that could have given us much momentum heading into the playoffs.  Where's that momentum now?

And for that, I am still PO'd.  And what PO's me more, is that Pags and company will likely just shrug this off, no big deal.  IT IS A BIG DEAL!!!!!

Yes...I agree.  Funny because the below quotes kind of struck me the same way...

View the full article

Talk is cheap Colts.  Let's see it on the field.  Should have learned this leason long before now.  New England, Pittsburgh should have been all the wake up call that was needed.  This team is just not up to snuff.

Edit:  Also...someone please get that game tape out of the trash can and study it! lol These butt whippings need to be dissected not ignored.