Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami (+7) @ Denver (11-23-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys blame the offensive line?

They threw the ball 53 times last week and only scored 7 points.

They have no running game and Peyton Manning refuses to run the ball, that's a historical fact of his career.

Train wreck is eminent for these guys. If Miami plays rough with their receivers and rushes the passer, it's game over like last week.

Says they can't run the ball, then says they should run the ball more. More brilliance from you i see

I hope Miami blows the doors off of them.. nothing would give me more pleasure than watching the Broncos get beaten down into mediocrity.

Almost as much as I enjoy watching them stomp on NE really liking this Miami team they just win against the 2 teams I just want to see loose .

Denver's secondary with their garbage coverage and penalties did their best to lose the game. So did their SPESHUL teams, again. I was nothing short of amazed Denver held on to the onside kick.

True to form, Miami was even more determined to find a way to blow a 4th quarter lead. Tannehill throwing at the shoulder of a defender ended it. It was more an error on his part than Denver's secondary actually doing something.

Denver actually had a run game, but not sold on that at all. Happy for Anderson though......the kid ran hard. If Denver can get some consistency with a run game to actually show up they'll have a puncher's chance against NE. That boneheaded secondary and godawful all around special teams aren't going anywhere, though.

I was impressed Fox had the balls to go for it on 4th down, that was nice to see. Now he needs to learn how to reel his players in from committing penalties up the yin yang with the game on the line. That offensive personal foul on Vasquez and the 3 on defense were all terrible.

Denver's secondary with their garbage coverage and penalties did their best to lose the game. So did their SPESHUL teams, again. I was nothing short of amazed Denver held on to the onside kick.

True to form, Miami was even more determined to find a way to blow a 4th quarter lead. Tannehill throwing at the shoulder of a defender ended it. It was more an error on his part than Denver's secondary actually doing something.

Denver actually had a run game, but not sold on that at all. Happy for Anderson though......the kid ran hard. If Denver can get some consistency with a run game to actually show up they'll have a puncher's chance against NE. That boneheaded secondary and godawful all around special teams aren't going anywhere, though.

I was impressed Fox had the balls to go for it on 4th down, that was nice to see. Now he needs to learn how to reel his players in from committing penalties up the yin yang with the game on the line. That offensive personal foul on Vasquez and the 3 on defense were all terrible.

Talib had his annual leg injury that sidelined him for the game.

I find it irritating that the Broncos run illegal pick plays time after time, but are never called. Go back and watch Sanders 2 point conversion; he was wide open because Welker hit his defender .

Actually..he was wide open bercausee the defenders ran into each ther..by design..

Its a shame because of course. Denver is the ONLY TEAM in the NFL that runs that play

How do you reel in your players from commiting penalties

It was a good game. A lot of flags and penalties on both teams, but it was a good game. Denver got it together and played much better in the 2nd half. D Thomas was back to himself today and it was good to see Welker make a few important catches as well.