Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts breaking records.

Dustin

Well shoot, I just checked my fantasy and it still has him at 199. Oh well, 44 points, 46 points, the fantasy remorse remains the same

Depending on what fantasy league you're playing, the website staff can't change it because if you were playing against someone, then the winner has already been declared victor. At that point, there's no reason to change it. On to the next week.

Dustin, I look to you for brutal honesty, but after losing Bradshaw for the year, stop depressing me dude. Lie to me man. 

It's like when a woman breaks up with you & she says "It's me, not you." Do you really think I wanna hear her laugh in my face & tell me life sucks & she'd fed up with me? Hades no, let me down easy.

Lionel Ritchie help me out here...

There. See what I mean Dustin? No need to tear the bandaid right off man.  haha

Depending on what fantasy league you're playing, the website staff can't change it because if you were playing against someone, then the winner has already been declared victor. At that point, there's no reason to change it. On to the next week.

I have no clue in what league you are playing in but corrections are made and the results can be changed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Every teams prospects can drastically change with a single key injury in preseason OTA’s and/or training camp.
    • Titans will end up in the Cellar, sorry Paul you are wrong and a hater. If you read this, I will bet you a steak dinner the Colts end up with a better record than the Titans! AR is better than Bo Callahan and Taylor is far better than any weapon the Titans have. Paul is just jealous because since the AFC South was created, we have been to 4 AFC Title Games = 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014/2 SB's = 2006, 2009/Won a SB = 2006. By the way C.J. Stroud is talking smack as well, he better remember that the Colts were dominating his team and him in the 1st meeting when AR was healthy. We were up 14-0 at Houston before AR went out. The Texans were a sweet story last year, barely beating us with a backup QB to win the division but guess what, they did their usual losing early in the playoffs. They have 0 AFC Title Game appearances in their 22 seasons of existence, YES, A BIG FAT 0.    When it comes to Jacksonville I can only laugh. It seems like they have picked in the top 5 for the last 20 seasons and have nothing to show for it except 1 AFC Title Game appearance.    Going by history, Colts still are the best team in the AFC South since its invention. Facts hurt! The others have some catching up to do and we haven't been dominant since 2014. We have spotted these other teams 10 seasons, and they still haven't made a SB or win 1.   Since the AFC South was created (2002), Division Championships: Colts 9 Texans 7 Titans 4 Jags 2  
    • Sometimes opinions really are like …..   Not only does everyone have them, but some stink more than others.       
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 21,049

Moderators
    • G8R

G8R 54

• BProland85

BProland85 2,829

• mirobi48

mirobi48 155

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 867