Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

*ahem* What's worse than 6-4?

John Waylon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:colts: fans thinking the :colts: realistically have a shot at the #1 seed in the AFC

Being the guy who has to cover Gronk

Drinking apple juice to drown the disappointed feeling you get when you realize your team will be nothing more than a threat in the AFC South until Brady & Peyton retire

Jay Cutler

Derrick Rose's ability to stay healthy

Good Enough?

haha

Having a terrible team that's competetive because of elite QB play and a terrible division. Knowing that the team will always be just above average enough to never justify the changes it needs.

Ryan Grigson's Colts are the Matt Schaub of teams. Not good enough to get to the next level, but not bad enough for it to change.

What's worse than 6-4?

Knowing you are DEAD MEAT come January because you can't get any pressure on the opposing QB.

But at least we're keeping the massacre out of Indy, so we've got that going for us, which is nice.

pressure on the QB was not the problem tonight

I think alot of us are fooled.. I really don't think were as good as alot of folks think we are. We always have these trends of games where we come out and look and play horrible. Then we'll play some below avg team blow em out and think all is well. I see this type of game coming back around in the playoffs and it will send us home yet again... Its a lack of CONSISTENCY in multiple areas. We have a very disturbing pattern with these games. Its a cycle it seems.

Being a Colts fan that overreacts and cries if the Colts don't have a perfect performance.

Sooo...... Being upset that your favorite NFL team has lost to the SAME team THREE years in a row and each matchup had 40+ points dropped on them is overreacting?

Hmm, never knew that

pressure on the QB was not the problem tonight

Gray helped out with that. When Brady dropped back to pass, he ha the time he needed far too often. Doesn't matter if Gray had run for 2, or 200.

This result was inevitable.

I was just hoping that Manusky and Pagano could use some bells and whistles to get to him.

Turns out we needed a freaking tank.

Being a Colts fan that overreacts and cries if the Colts don't have a perfect performance.

Because this is the first time this has happened to us right? It's not even about looking perfect. This team didn't even SHOW UP. And it's not the first time this season

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 17, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by SteelCityColt, November 17, 2014 - No reason given

Locking a sacred institution (this thread). Whatever mod did that, needs to be talked to.

They let fans for other teams mouth off to us in the gameday thread, and they don't suspend them for trolling during a game like ANY fan forum would instantly.....but you lock this thread?

Good job.

Our defense is worse then 6-4. Our defense represents an 0-10 team. We let a practice squad RB look like a HOFer. Pathetic.

Well....   the kid has looked good in every game he's played for the Pats...

But he clearly had his best game tonight.

The middle of our defense got gashed badly....   all night long....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• I agree to  point, it depends upon what the demands are.  But Mannings should have the clout to influence, maybe not control, Arch's destiny (if he's going to be that good, we don't know that yet).  And in a way, I'm not sure the NFL FO would get in the way a lot as to not see one of its potential stars....in terms of play and name legacy...get ruined by a bad organization and out of the NFL in a short time.   I think the chances of your prognostication happening are decent.  It will be interesting.
    • I think the  Peyton would not  want him going to Indy. You would have the never ending comparisons and I believe that was part of Eli not wanting to play for the Chargers. I could be wrong but I believe they wanted him in the NFC. The bigger point is also that if it came to be that  the Colts had the pick when Manning was available. That would also be an indication that the Colts would be a dumpster fire and they would probably want no part of it.  Based on wins, losses, lack of play off success, FO office drama. I bet the Colts has lost some of it's value. Sure it is still worth billions but no doubt the shine is no longer there
    • No, and this is not news.  For a while, folks have been leaning on the Buckner trade as being a great (use of) pick.  But Buck was known as a very good NFL player already, which is not the same thing as using picks on college players you think should be good.  The college evaluation/valuation process has not been good.  That's pretty evident, IMO.
    • Easiest way to fix the Colts defense is to fire Gus Bradley. First it was Michael Lombardi (who I generally don't agree with) who said that Gus defense is simple and now even JJ Watt has said that he runs a defense that doesn't make adjustments for the opponent and defensives that that don't do that generally fail in the NFL. It's interesting to see two weeks in and more and more people are coming out and saying that " Bradley's system is ineffective."   It won't help us much this year but I do believe that Bradley's system is holding back the talent on the defense and him having favorites puts blinders on improving positions (Facyson).
    • When  it is his draft year, he will most likely be the number 1 pick if he continues to excel. There is not doubt in my mind that if the team that is picking is a complete dumpster fire. The Mannings will pull another Eli. They will have a lot of control and the team that is drafting him will have to give into the Manning's recommendations. Thats the way it should be. I always said Bryce Young would be a bust due to his body makeup. That being said, he is getting no help in Carolina and it basically looks like his career is over after only 2 years. This will not happen to Manning. I bet if  Manning's draft year next  was in 2025 and Carolina had the pick.  The Mannings would probably have a list of demands before even entertaining the thought of Manning going there and that is the way it should be. 
  • Members

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,321

• RollerColt

RollerColt 13,614

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,331

• Colt.45

Colt.45 2,486

• DougDew

DougDew 9,205

• Zoltan