Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Friday's injury report

HungarianColtsFan

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Butler, Victor OLB Hamstring LP FP FP Probable Cherilus, Gosder T Groin DNP DNP FP Questionable Jones, Arthur DT Ankle DNP LP LP Out McNary, Josh LB Ankle FP FP FP Probable Muamba, Henoc ILB Toe LP FP FP Probable Walden, Erik OLB Quad DNP LP FP Probable Wayne, Reggie WR Rest DNP FP FP Probable

Not looking bad IMO, however I miss Art Jones. I hope he will be ready for the game (unlikely).

NAME POSITION INJURY WED. THU. FRI. GAME STATUS Butler, Victor OLB Hamstring LP FP FP Probable Cherilus, Gosder T Groin DNP DNP FP Questionable Jones, Arthur DT Ankle DNP LP LP Out McNary, Josh LB Ankle FP FP FP Probable Muamba, Henoc ILB Toe LP FP FP Probable Walden, Erik OLB Quad DNP LP FP Probable Wayne, Reggie WR Rest DNP FP FP Probable

Not looking bad IMO, however I miss Art Jones. I hope he will be ready for the game (unlikely).

I was hoping to get Jones worked back in to the rotation this week too. Need to get him healthy and back in game shape for our run down the home stretch.

Big Josh has been solid too demanding those double teams...I am really looking forward to what Hughes becomes.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love me some big Josh. I didn't mention him though because I don't think I've ever seen him play DE/DT, which is where Jones spends most of his time :)

But that $33 million dollar deal is burning a hole through my heart.

You could be the team that paid $54m for a safety, who only played 4 games, and wasn't very good in those four games.

Jones is a good player, and when he's healthy, he'll have a positive impact on our defense. If he never gets healthy, or never has a positive impact on the defense, then you can complain about him all you want. Up to this point, it's a petty nitpick.

Arthur Jones has been the biggest waste of cap this year

What's the point of making a post like this?!?

You think Grigson knew this when he signed him?      Of course not.

This is the NFL,   stuff happens.

By the way,  he's signed to a 5-year deal....    we've still got more than 4-years left on the contract....   deal with it.