Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Bengals predictions

RockThatBlue

Lol! Dalton and company has had no problem putting up points without AJ and Jones. Sanu and even Tate played well against Carolina. With that said I looking for a cincy loss but, a close contest unless our defense actually shows up!

Bengals 24

Colts 27

If our defense shows up we win that's a big if!

Bengals 21

Colts 17

Have no problem with you picking your team to win, y'all have a solid squad. Just don't get why y'all would score 3 points less if your D comes to play lol.

Have no problem with you picking your team to win, y'all have a solid squad. Just don't get why y'all would score 3 points less if your D comes
Have no problem with you picking your team to win, y'all have a solid squad. Just don't get why y'all would score 3 points less if your D comes to play lol.

This is going to be close game. Not sure why I even consider us making a field goal with nugent!

Colts - 32

Bengals - 17

Vontae's one of (if not the) best corner in the league, and he won't have to go up against AJ Green (who is a monster) so it should be a long day for Dalton with no one to throw to, saying that I think the Bengals get a few touchdowns from the run game (bernard is dangerous and hill is on good form) a W for the colts none the less though! 

Good game colts looked sharp. Heck we made T-rich look good. Our offense sucked. Gl guys on deep play off run

I think we all know your team is world's better when healthy. But don't worry, we're coming to knock the Steelers down next!

Hope your season turns out better than today.