Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

Jax is not built for a comeback

Sorry if I induce any PTSD flashbacks in anyone here, but... Cecil Shorts.

This could be one of those methodical 34-10 butt whippings. 

Long way to go, but as Colts fans, we have to like what we see so far.

it could be even worse

Time for Bortles?

As a fan of underdogs and feeling bad for fans whose teams have been bad for a long time, yes.  As a Colts fan, no

I called out our TE's and demanded they find a way to get open. They have done that on almost every play, whether Luck sees them or not. 

This is exactly how I expected us to start!  Use the pass to set up the run and spread the wealth everywhere.  Mix it up and keep the ball moving.

I called out our TE's and demanded they find a way to get open. They have done that on almost every play, whether Luck sees them or not. 

There you go.

No vision. :sarcasm:

The next chapter will include the hilarity of watching so called experts (including fans) do a 180 on Trent Richardson.

2013: No veesion. No Weeggul.

2014: He learnt to see - Day got him sum glassers. Day put him on da juicers. 

More play action.

I also should have started the Colts D in fantasy...

Got Houston against Giants for one of my teams and the other one is Indy.  Always take the defense that is playing Jacksonville if you can.

At least until they start going towards Bortles.

BREAKING NEWS; Colts have been suspended for 6 games for slapping the Jags in their house. 

it could be even worse

Jax had 16 total yards in the first quarter.

And look at all this play action!!!

Definitely made me think about you. ;)