Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck has been pretty freaking awful tonight honestly.

He hasn't done a lot with the run game. The line is letting guys in the backfield on passing plays... and the run looking better. T.Y. needs a deep play. Go play action since they have been running well. Reggie is good at that play too.

Gruden just said...'Sometimes you don't surround a young QB with veterans because they could affect him negatively'

WHAT????? REALLY?

Is that as stupid as it sounds???

Yeah.....that's.....I don't follow

it was when they where at the goal line near the end of the first quarter. it think

It wasn't an obvious fumble. Reggie was back on it before anyone had time to really notice.

It was toward the goal line if I'm not mistaken.

I don't recall.  It's probably cuz I'm stupid.  I'll try to find a video of it later

He hasn't done a lot with the run game. The line is letting guys in the backfield on passing plays... and the run looking better. T.Y. needs a deep play. Go play action since they have been running well. Reggie is good at that play too.

Yeah it's pretty deterring to see how much time Foles has had vs Luck.  However in the first half the OL was playing great, now they're not playing good at all.