Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Xavier Nixon Having Knee Surgery

1959Colts

Indy Star reported... "And the status of key backup Xavier Nixon is in doubt after he posted on Twitter that he was about to undergo surgery. Nixon has been battling a knee injury and has been unable to practice or even walk without a pronounced limp."

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2014/08/08/offensive-line-injuries-mount-colts/13797189/

The anti hazing guy has to even ask why :funny:

I wouldn't necessarily support him coming here, I just wanted PrincetonTiger to explain his statement. I wanted to know what, exactly, made him say "no". That's all.

Everybody deserves another chance, and with proper leadership and a controlled locker room environment, I would only be interested in Incognito's skill-set. 

I wouldn't necessarily support him coming here, I just wanted PrincetonTiger to explain his statement. I wanted to know what, exactly, made him say "no". That's all.

Everybody deserves another chance, and with proper leadership and a controlled locker room environment, I would only be interested in Incognito's skill-set.

I was not a fan of RI before the Miami incident but I grew up around coaches and became a coach that frowned on dirty play

Dirty play and more dirty play

Ah, good answer. Vickerson in Denver is a good example of a brutish, out of control player hurting his team with his emotion. 

As for past indiscretions, such things need be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. 

Unless he kept his dang mouth shut and bought in to our system there is no way I would sign him...

Team chemistry is a very important part in sports.

The incognito incident occurred because of the system he grew up in. Coming in to a new one and seeing how ours operates, coupled with needing a job, I don't think he would be bad at all. Everyone acts different and says things differently when their with friends they like to joke around with and horse around, than they do in public and around other people. Just a fact of human nature. I think he would be fine.

The incognito incident occurred because of the system he grew up in. Coming in to a new one and seeing how ours operates, coupled with needing a job, I don't think he would be bad at all. Everyone acts different and says things differently when their with friends they like to joke around with and horse around, than they do in public and around other people. Just a fact of human nature. I think he would be fine.

He was drafted by the rams and wasn't that well thought there....that's how he ended up in Miami

Throw Hasselbeck out there with 5 receivers and no linemen, just so we can get through god**** preseason, for cryin out loud

Nice thought, but would draw an illegal formation flag every play.

I don't, and believe your assumption to be wrong.  This post shows hos long history everywhere and it starts bad and get worse from there.  He would damage the Colts before we could ever turn him around.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/29964-should-the-colts-consider-richie-incognito/page-3#entry845284