Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Shocks the World?

Smonroe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone has tipped him off that he's in the remaining top-50 players on the NFLN's top-100??

Hey, just a guess..... and probably not a very good one....

Just wanted to cover every base....

lol, how mad would Desean Jackson be if that were the case

His tweet: @TYHilton13: MAJOR MOVE COMING REAL SOON. Y'all stay tune. IMA SHOCK THE WORLD WITH THIS ONE!

I'm guessing it's nothing football related? Anyone know anything?

If it's a number change, it'd have to be a significant change. Like him grabbing Marvin's 88

I would imagine 85.

Pierre Garcon? Nah, not shocking

If it's not 88, it won't be shocking if it's a number change

If it's something bigger than a number change, then it should be shocking. I don't know what he could tell us that'd be shocking but guess we'll see soon

He's going to run some plays at QB, and throw TD passes to himself. (wouldn't that be awesome for Fantasy..6 points for passing TD, 6 points for receiving TD and 6 or more points for yardage)

Hey, I used to do that when I was a kid. Lob the ball in a high arc and scamper down the yard to catch and run for a TD. Sometimes I`d drag my toes along the imaginary out of bounds line in my 2 minute drill. Wow, I thought I was the only one to ever do this.. haha

Hey, I used to do that when I was a kid. Lob the ball in a high arc and scamper down the yard to catch and run for a TD. Sometimes I`d drag my toes along the imaginary out of bounds line in my 2 minute drill. Wow, I thought I was the only one to ever do this.. haha

They have videos on YouTube with people doing that.....but it would be funny and awesome if someone ever even attempted that

This anticipation is killing me...

Although, is it just me or does TY really like to use the statement "shock the world"? 

Note: That's how he described Reggie Wayne coming back this year.  [statement can be found in this Colts artice under the "Colts vs Ravens: Reggie Wayne" picture album if you don't remember]

If it's shoes I won't be shocked I will just have to buy another dang pair of shoes! :/ and if it's a number change I hope it's to 88 or it's not shocking!

He actually going to be the only player with 00 this year!