Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts waive two players

Superman

Keon never participated in the OTA's due to injuries. Unfair but it's a business. 

Maybe we try him again when he is able to participate... right now though, we need working bodies. Let the waiver game BEGIN!

Colts had to waive two people to get Will Hill... had to have a spot on the roster for his dealer... or at the very least a friend to inhale second hand marajewanna smoke off of.

I KEED!!! I KEED!!!

triumph_insult_head.jpg

Well honestly I just really hope we do. It makes sense, and in my eyes would completely redeem Grigson for not doing anything about the safety position. Sorry but Howell/Landry with Brown/Anderson as the backups doesn't exactly do it for me.

The thing that scares me away is the suspension and the fact the Giants released him after it was announced

The thing that scares me away is the suspension and the fact the Giants released him after it was announced

If we sign him he will not count towards the active roster until week 7. By week 7 we could be begging for him to be our starter. The Giants pretty much had to release him....3 suspensions in 3 years, the guy is an * for sure, but he's a damn good football playing *. If we sign him and he messes up again, we cut him like we're going to be cutting 37 other guys here in a few months.

If we sign him he will not count towards the active roster until week 7. By week 7 we could be begging for him to be our starter. The Giants pretty much had to release him....3 suspensions in 3 years, the guy is an * for sure, but he's a damn good football playing *. If we sign him and he messes up again, we cut him like we're going to be cutting 37 other guys here in a few months.

You underestimate Delano Howell, he will shock people this year.

I prefer the guys we have instead of bringing him in

You underestimate Delano Howell, he will shock people this year.

I'm more concerned about Landry than Howell. Mr. Biceps gets hurt easily and he's so overrated it's not even funny. I'm actually intrigued to see what Howell can do as a full time starter, but he was also injury prone in college. 

I prefer the guys we have instead of bringing him in

If Howell or Landry gets hurt (highly likely), you're going to be seeing a lot of Sergio Brown or some other scrub. Will Hill is as proven, highly talented safety that can play in the box, man coverage, deep zone coverage.....he is so much better than anyone we have on the roster, and I see every reason to bring him in.

I don't mind giving guys chances but I'm not sure I want anything to do with Will Hill - the guy blew by his third chance already. Besides, I don't think we're anywhere near as desperate as the happless Giants.

I'm more concerned about Landry than Howell. Mr. Biceps gets hurt easily and he's so overrated it's not even funny. I'm actually intrigued to see what Howell can do as a full time starter, but he was also injury prone in college. 

I am far more concerned with Landry and his play.