Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

where is zach kerr?

CR91

Nfldraftscout still says we got him.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=90620&draftyear=2014&genpos=DT

05/13/14 - Indianapolis Colts Agree to Terms with 19 Undrafted Free Agents: Nose tackle Zach Kerr, 6-2, 310 pounds, played in all 12 games for Delaware in 2013 and totaled 57 tackles (28 solo), 5.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, four passes defensed and two forced fumbles. As a junior in 2012, he earned Second Team All-Colonial Athletic Association (CAA) honors after starting all 11 games and leading a defensive front that ranked second in the conference in rushing defense (134.2 yards per game). Kerr finished the year with 27 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and 1.0 sack. He also became the first Delaware defensive lineman since 1996 to return an interception for a touchdown. - Indianapolis Colts

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=90620&draftyear=2014&genpos=DT

05/13/14 - Indianapolis Colts Agree to Terms with 19 Undrafted Free Agents: Nose tackle Zach Kerr, 6-2, 310 pounds, played in all 12 games for Delaware in 2013 and totaled 57 tackles (28 solo), 5.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, four passes defensed and two forced fumbles. As a junior in 2012, he earned Second Team All-Colonial Athletic Association (CAA) honors after starting all 11 games and leading a defensive front that ranked second in the conference in rushing defense (134.2 yards per game). Kerr finished the year with 27 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and 1.0 sack. He also became the first Delaware defensive lineman since 1996 to return an interception for a touchdown. - Indianapolis Colts

I had to go back to this to verify as well.  Not sure why he isn't listed.  

so why isnt he listed? everyone else is

We didn't sign him. At least not yet. I think we planned on signing him, but wound up not having the roster spots we thought we had. He's not listed on the transactions page: http://www.colts.com/team/transactions.html

We had 71 guys on the contract. We drafted 5, which means we had 14 spots available. We released 4, which gives us 18 spots available. The team announced 20 UDFAs, but the transactions page shows we signed only 18. Equals 90 players. Kerr is one of the odd men out (and someone else, I haven't checked to see who). If we still want him, we have to release someone else.

We didn't sign him. At least not yet. I think we planned on signing him, but wound up not having the roster spots we thought we had. He's not listed on the transactions page: http://www.colts.com/team/transactions.html

We had 71 guys on the contract. We drafted 5, which means we had 14 spots available. We released 4, which gives us 18 spots available. The team announced 20 UDFAs, but the transactions page shows we signed only 18. Equals 90 players. Kerr is one of the odd men out (and someone else, I haven't checked to see who). If we still want him, we have to release someone else.

I've never been much of a math guy, so thanks for explaining! And hope we sign him

did we sign him because I dont see him on the colts roster, but I see everyone else we signed

If you look at the UDFA tracker right now his name is among the players the colts signed but I think there was one other player the colts signed and I don't see him either don't remember what the other players name was so don't ask but his name is there so I don't know why he hasn't shown up yet.

We didn't sign him. At least not yet. I think we planned on signing him, but wound up not having the roster spots we thought we had. He's not listed on the transactions page: http://www.colts.com/team/transactions.html

thanks for the update superman. 

Cannot blame him if he decides to go back to the Donks.

They found roster space for 'The Swoope Experiment' and not for Kerr or Jackson...unbelievable!

Jackson and Kerr are the two missing holly crap release two guys that are not doing anything and will not and  get these two under contract.

Cannot blame him if he decides to go back to the Donks.

They found roster space for 'The Swoope Experiment' and not for Kerr or Jackson...unbelievable!

they'll probably cut cameron white and marcus burley soon

The UDFAs that are brought in on try-out basis don't count toward the roster number do they?

No, but they usually don't refer to them as "signed." Kerr might still be invited to camp this weekend, but I haven't seen or heard anything from the team about tryout players, specifically. Gotta wait and see...