Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck works/worked with hypnotist

Greenoughrunner

So like at 1 am this morning I was at my girl friends after prom and they had a hypnotist. And the hypnotist said that he had worked with people such as our very own Andrew Luck :) i thought that was a kinda cool thing to share

Was this him?

office_space_hypnotist_mcshane.jpg

I don't think they go to hypnotist school, or take the hynocratic oath. Or are certified in anyway what so ever.

They do go through some type of training. I actually met a hypnotist a few years ago, he was pretty cool. I cant remember what he told me about it now. I'm sure you're right about the hypocratic oath, though.

A hypnotist at a HS prom? Why? 

Can't say one way or the other about the claim, though I strongly doubt it.

Precisely, what in world is a hypnotist gonna do for a high school student? Teach them how to walk & strut their stuff in style? LOL! 

This would not fall into that type of category

Yes, there is no Dr. /Patient Cluck like a chicken priviledge. Jvan is 100% correct. 

I don't think they go to hypnotist school, or take the hynocratic oath. Or are certified in anyway what so ever.

I do wonder what a certified board of hypnotists would look like though. Whoopi Goldberg from the movie "Ghost?" Sometimes, hypnotism is used in law enforcement cases that grow cold with no major leads or in missing person cases, but that reality is extremely rare. 

You beat me to it by posting the same thoughts that I was going to share. :highfive:

I really don't care one way or the other about Luck and a hypnotist, but I do question why a high school would hire a hypnotist for an after prom.  :???:

well duhhh... because he worked with Andrew Luck ;)

So like at 1 am this morning I was at my girl friends after prom and they had a hypnotist. And the hypnotist said that he had worked with people such as our very own Andrew Luck :) i thought that was a kinda cool thing to share

Why is your girlfriend having you use a hypnotist? Seems a little sketchy.

Count me among the many here who don't think Luck is working with this hypnotist.

I wouldn't completely rule out Andrew working with a sports psychologist, or someone like that...   plenty of top athletes do.    But most don't advertise it.   

And I wouldn't expect Luck to work with one who would be so casual about revealing such information.

I just don't see it................