Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

should rogers changes his number?

CR91

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the numbers Rodgers should be worried about are the ones on the stat sheet... like dropped balls and such.

he made the catch that ignited one of the greatest comebacks in nfl playoff history

I think the numbers Rodgers should be worried about are the ones on the stat sheet... like dropped balls and such.

I think you should worry about other things than a rookie WR, who's been thrown into the lineup and made crucial plays, dropping some balls.

ColtsTD.gif

Colts-WR-DaRick-Rogers-amazing-catch-GIF

he made the catch that ignited one of the greatest comebacks in nfl playoff history

never said he doesn't have talent... just saying he is a rookie with a lot of work that still needs to be put in. You master your craft and what number you wear on your jersey won't matter, you will move merchandise.

I think you should worry about other things than a rookie WR, who's been thrown into the lineup and made crucial plays, dropping some balls.

ColtsTD.gif

Colts-WR-DaRick-Rogers-amazing-catch-GIF

its the off-season. you think of something to talk about

never said he doesn't have talent... just saying he is a rookie with a lot of work that still needs to be put in. You master your craft and what number you wear on your jersey won't matter, you will move merchandise.

its a slow off-season. theres still a month til the draft so I making something to talk about

just imagine if Rodgers develops to his potential, Nicks lights it up and stays healthy....along with Fleener, TY, and Allen and a possible healthy Wayne....this could be a sick sick sick receiving core.

If Rogers does develop to his potential he will be our best WR believe it

If Rogers does develop to his potential he will be our best WR believe it

I agree....and after this year,  the Colts could let Wayne go if he's not healthy and still have a VERY formidable receiving core going into next year....we'll just have to see.

Can never have too many weapons

He was a rookie who came off our PS and didn't even have a offseason with us TY dropped balls his rookie year and everyone loves him now

Perhaps, but it should make up for the 1 drop that he was credited with in 2013.

Don't get me wrong I think he's a very interesting prospect but he does get overhyped on here. Let him have a full season and see how he performs. One or two games is not enough of a sample either way.

Hopefully he becomes a true success story epitomising everything about the current ethos within the Colts locker room.

I agree....and after this year, the Colts could let Wayne go if he's not healthy and still have a VERY formidable receiving core going into next year....we'll just have to see.

Can never have too many weapons

Yeah Rogers is one of my favorite players on the Colts was so glad when we picked him up watched him a Tennessee

Don't get me wrong I think he's a very interesting prospect but he does get overhyped on here. Let him have a full season and see how he performs. One or two games is not enough of a sample either way.

Hopefully he becomes a true success story epitomising everything about the current ethos within the Colts locker room.

I think some hype him up cause alot on here won't seem to give him credit. They just complain he dropped balls when he didn't even get an offseason with Luck. He didn't even play half the year with us either. But everyone seems to be ok with TY when he dropped balls his rookie year and he had a full offseason and played his whole rookie year unlike Rogers.

I agree with that completely.  You're not the first one I've seen though post about Rogers' drops.  I decided to look it up and he was only credited with 1 so I have a feeling that, like with Fleener, the drops were getting way overly exaggerated.

I agree with that completely. You're not the first one I've seen though post about Rogers' drops. I decided to look it up and he was only credited with 1 so I have a feeling that, like with Fleener, the drops were getting way overly exaggerated.

I can't recall posting about his drops??

I think some hype him up cause alot on here won't seem to give him credit. They just complain he dropped balls when he didn't even get an offseason with Luck. He didn't even play half the year with us either. But everyone seems to be ok with TY when he dropped balls his rookie year and he had a full offseason and played his whole rookie year unlike Rogers.

Good points and valid. You will always get a selection of fans defending a player to the hilt another throwing them to the wolves. The happy medium is somewhere in between.

For the record, my own opinion is all the physical tools just needs polishing and application. Drops I can't say really stuck in my mind. He also body language wise seemed positive and part of the team which is good given the concerns about his personality (unfair ones?)

Unless it Magically Makes him play like Jerry Rice, then i dont really care. A number is only a number. TY where's 13.

Overall I agree with you, but I will admit I was kind of hoping Luck would go with either 13 or 14 instead of 12.

is it that bad of a number ? lol Jim Sorgi and Vanderjagt both wore it.

I just think that 12 is way overused so was hoping Luck would go with something different.  I don't recall there being a good QB with #13 or #14 in quite a while, unless I'm overlooking someone recent.