Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom & Gisele Selling Their Mansion

shecolt

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up so that you can get your bids in fast.

I'd buy it myself, but I'm not fond of moats . . . although I would love that pool.

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-house-photos-0

This is really shocking ... the incredible European country estate Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen spent 4 years and $40 million building is on the market ... less than a year after it was completed.

Our real estate sources tell us ... the couple wants out of L.A. permanently and will be living full- time in Boston, where they're building another ridiculously big estate -- a 14,300 square-foot house on 5 acres.  The estate is listed for a cool $50 MILLION!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/19/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-l-a-estate-brentwood-boston-real-estate/#ixzz2wSzWR9mb

The Boston house- actually Brookline MA is still in construction. Being in the business I tried to get in on it but I think it's all union.

It's near a college campus (actually part of their land was sold to him) where Robert Kraft, red Sox owner and a bunch of other rich live.

I'll check into it if I win that 400 million dollars in the lottery..

You'd go bankrupt on the property taxes and maintenance costs hehe

400 million after taxes is like $202 million or so..  202 mil - 50 mil for home = 152 mill left.. im not sure how much interest that would generate, depends on how you invest it, but the upkeep on that house + taxes has to be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars i would imagine, or possibly into the 7 figures.  Its a house for billionaires basically

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up so that you can get your bids in fast.

I'd buy it myself, but I'm not fond of moats . . . although I would love that pool.

This is really shocking ... the incredible European country estate Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen spent 4 years and $40 million building is on the market ... less than a year after it was completed.

Our real estate sources tell us ... the couple wants out of L.A. permanently and will be living full- time in Boston, where they're building another ridiculously big estate -- a 14,300 square-foot house on 5 acres.  The estate is listed for a cool $50 MILLION!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/19/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-l-a-estate-brentwood-boston-real-estate/#ixzz2wSzWR9mb

Let me get this straight. Brady & Gisele just threw $40,000,000 at a just completed fortress & then said "eh, let's unload & dump it. " Really?  If you buy the place does a permanent cooking & cleaning staff come with it? Is the furniture included too? How bout a few autographed pictures, a few footballs, some nice diamond necklaces, & a few jerseys?

Can Tommy shake my hand at the closing & leave a Ferrari in the garage? You know like a house warming gift. Metallic green that sparkles when the sun shines on it. Thanks man.  haha Throw in some Gillette Stadium luxury box seat tickets while you're at it & it's a done deal. I wanna chill with Robert Kraft & Tedy Bruschi for about 3 hours. Bill's a busy man. I don't wanna monopolize his valuable time. A 15 minute meet & greet session with the grey hoodie would be awesome though. 

When you dream, dream big right?  :P

Oh yeah, the game I see live can't be against the Colts BTW, does NE play Dallas this season? I'd love to see them get demolished in person. It always cheers me up & puts a spring in my step. If the Cowboys aren't in the scheduling cards, watching the Patriots whip the Jets is probably my 2nd choice I guess. 

Just a hypothetical question: If he had the cash, would Tom Brady allow Eric Mangini to buy his mansion in the aftermath of the Spygate scandal? Hmmm...I doubt it. 

Or if he did, Brady would cover the whole mansion in toilet paper 2 weeks after closing just to stick it to him. Ha! Ha! 

The place looks sophisticated & regal at night all lit up & reflecting off the water. I like the exposed beams look in the kitchen. A very southwestern feel to it. I prefer that kind of architecture & adobe wall style actually. 

The enclosed outside room was a cool summer retreat room too. But, at the end of the day, all I would really care about is a great chef who can make me whatever I want at 4 A.M. in the morning & a kick caboose home theater room/recording studio. 

You know you've made it when you build a haven like that, walk away from it, & still have an endless stream of cash at your disposal like you only lost minor pocket change. 

If Brady's kids loved this California mansion & didn't want to lose it, would they take it off the real estate market? How many bathrooms does the place have? Have they ever temporary misplaced a kid either in the house or on the grounds? If so, do they send out the hounds to locate them? Woof. Sorry SW1 is just being a sarcastic bafoon now.  

Yes, I respect Tom Brady's NFL HOF credentials, but that still won't stop me from teasing Tommy a little bit. The truth is: I do envy his lap of luxury lifestyle a little bit. Yes, Tommy has come a long way & my wise cracks are just harmless fun for my own amusement. I do like Brady except when he beats my Colts or Peyton Manning. 

Thanks NE fans for letting me mock Tom once in awhile. You can joke around about Luck or Manning occasionally too if you want. It's only fair.  ;)

Isn't obvious why they are selling? They could not afford it given Brady took a below market extension last off-season. (j/k)

I don't think there is much mystery here. Brady is tied to Robert Kraft as if he is his fifth son. The Kraft's are powerful people here in NE so probably best not to stray too far from the owner that gave you your chance and will pretty much help make happen anything you want in your life going forward. There has been some talk as well that Brady may want to get into politics after he retires so that may be another reason. And of course, the schools in Boston are much better then anything he could find in LA for his kids. ;)

The place looks sophisticated & regal at night all lit up & reflecting off the water. I like the exposed beams look in the kitchen. A very southwestern feel to it. I prefer that kind of architecture & adobe wall style actually. 

The enclosed outside room was a cool summer retreat room too. But, at the end of the day, all I would really care about is a great chef who can make me whatever I want at 4 A.M. in the morning & a kick caboose home theater room/recording studio. 

You know you've made it when you build a haven like that, walk away from it, & still have an endless stream of cash at your disposal like you only lost minor pocket change. 

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who looked at all the pics of the home.

The lifestyles of the rich and famous has always fascinated me and I used to avidly watch Robin Leach's shows.

My favorite was the one with the guy who had a gold-plated toilet.

Isn't obvious why they are selling? They could not afford it given Brady took a below market extension last off-season. (j/k)

I don't think there is much mystery here. Brady is tied to Robert Kraft as if he is his fifth son. The Kraft's are powerful people here in NE so probably best not to stray too far from the owner that gave you your chance and will pretty much help make happen anything you want in your life going forward. There has been some talk as well that Brady may want to get into politics after he retires so that may be another reason. And of course, the schools in Boston are much better then anything he could find in LA for his kids. ;)

Now, am, you are just being humble this morning.

The word on the street is that Tom is moving to be closer to you.  ;)

My first question is:  Does the moat go all the way around the house?..That is a must for me with all of the Trent Richardson haters on here...may need protection  :funny: !!

Love the rooms.

If I could buy the pool and the kitchen...I would be happy.  I love the kitchen...and the workout room of course :)

The Boston house- actually Brookline MA is still in construction. Being in the business I tried to get in on it but I think it's all union.

It's near a college campus (actually part of their land was sold to him) where Robert Kraft, red Sox owner and a bunch of other rich live.

Yup. John Henry's house is like a palace. 

My first question is:  Does the moat go all the way around the house?..That is a must for me with all of the Trent Richardson haters on here...may need protection  :funny: !!

Love the rooms.

If I could buy the pool and the kitchen...I would be happy.  I love the kitchen...and the workout room of course :)

Plus, your wife, your kids, & your dogs would love that moat/pool to relax in. I wonder how deep it is? It could even qualify as a community pool, but it would require a ton of chlorine to keep it clean though. 

Section some of that moat off & toss some huge Japanese Coy fish in there too. SW1 would do that. I like watching fish swim it keeps me calm & lowers my blood pressure. 

Now, am, you are just being humble this morning.

The word on the street is that Tom is moving to be closer to you.  ;)

I gotta give props to shecolt this morning because that was pretty darn funny. 4 thumbs up for making me chuckle shecolt.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  Thanks amfootball for taking it all in stride. You're a good sport BTW. 

Hey, if amfootball gets Tom Brady as a new neighbor than I can I have actress Zoe Saldana move into my neck of the woods? She's already engaged so that's a minor snag on my future wife romantic front. Details, details. Oh well...

Forecast is rain...and mudslides...his Cali mansion is history at some point.

Tom Brady to his realtor: "Has my California home been sold yet?"

"Well no, but it's been remodeled or should I saw washed away? Into every life a little rain my fall right Mr. Brady?" Just Kidding!  

23513_large.jpg

BTW, looks like Tom is doing a good job of spending all of Giselle's money. (She would be, by far, the highest paid player in the NFL at her current earnings/worth.) 

That's why he better keep her happy because if that couple ever splits up Tom's bank account will shrink pretty quickly GP. A happy wife a happy life or at least the husband gets to have 1 room/man cave all to himself anyway.

That's been my experience that I have seen among married men that I know for the most part.  ;)

That's why he better keep her happy because if that couple ever splits up Tom's bank account will shrink pretty quickly GP. A happy wife a happy life or at least the husband gets to have 1 room/man cave all to himself anyway.

That's been my experience that I have seen among married men that I know for the most part.  ;)

You know I've always actually wondered if that's why Brady seems a little less concerned about getting paid and long-term security and all that. Her net worth is just shy of $300 million. They're not going to starve anytime soon.  ;)

Hey GP, is that why you rock climb all the time? To just get a moments peace & quiet away from the wife & kids?  Only teasing man.

Just kidding buddy. I'm sure that your family is awesome. SW1 only jokes around with the people like yourself that crack me up.  :thmup:  haha

You don't have to answer because if your wife ever gets mad at you for reading that I don't wanna be responsible for putting you in the doghouse & making you sleep on the coach. It's cool. I've got your back. 

I gotta give props to shecolt this morning because that was pretty darn funny. 4 thumbs up for making me chuckle shecolt.  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  Thanks amfootball for taking it all in stride. You're a good sport BTW. 

Hey, if amfootball gets Tom Brady as a new neighbor than I can I have actress Zoe Saldana move into my neck of the woods? She's already engaged so that's a minor snag on my future wife romantic front. Details, details. Oh well...

You are on fire bro. :clap:  :td:  :highfive:  :disco:

You know I've always actually wondered if that's why Brady seems a little less concerned about getting paid and long-term security and all that. Her net worth is just shy of $300 million. They're not going to starve anytime soon.  ;)

I'd be fine with Gisele bringing home the most bacon. I wonder if she gets to take home any of those Victoria Secret lingerie outfits for Tommy's birthday? Hmmm...Yes, I know I will keep it PG rated. LOL! 

Makes me think of the word translucent "Clear, see through, allowing light, permitting detailed images, to pass through." Okay, I'll stop before I get myself into some hot water.  :lol:  Sorry my bad.

Wouldn't I make a great spelling/word association teacher? Is that what educators mean when they say make learning fun & unforgettable? Works for me man. My English Lit class would be overflowing with students every semester. 

Hey GP, is that why you rock climb all the time? To just get a moments peace & quiet away from the wife & kids?  Only teasing man.

Just kidding buddy. I'm sure that your family is awesome. SW1 only jokes around with the people like yourself that crack me up.  :thmup:  haha

You don't have to answer because if your wife ever gets mad at you for reading that I don't wanna be responsible for putting you in the doghouse & making you sleep on the coach. It's cool. I've got your back. 

It's all good, LOL! 

Actually I'm dying to take my 4-year-old... she's gonna kick my butt up there. I started young, around 8, but not THAT young. 

I'd be fine with Gisele bringing home the most bacon. I wonder if she gets to take home any of those Victoria Secret lingerie outfits for Tommy's birthday? Hmmm...Yes, I know I will keep it PG rated. LOL! 

Makes me think of the word translucent "Clear, see through, allowing light, permitting detailed images, to pass through." Okay, I'll stop before I get myself into some hot water.  :lol:  Sorry my bad.

I'd have to guess a big ol' YUP on that one amigo.  :thmup:  :clap:

It's all good, LOL! 

Actually I'm dying to take my 4-year-old... she's gonna kick my butt up there. I started young, around 8, but not THAT young. 

I'd have to guess a big ol' YUP on that one amigo.  :thmup:  :clap:

Actually, I imagine the younger you expose them to rock climbing the more they get over their fear of heights & the more than grow to enjoy it as a stress release hobby I would surmise. All kidding aside, it's nice you make elevation & high altitudes a family affair. You sound like a cool dad. Usually, the younger a person starts something the more likely they are to master it by middle age. Of course, I'm just speculating. I really have no idea. I just like friends with unique past times or people who have a unique skill that few individuals can do exceptionally well.

Giselle,  "So you're telling me there's a chance" Zoe Saldana, & thin fabric attire...Thanks for putting up with my comic shenanigans GP, Shane, the moderators, & everybody else on here. I appreciate it.   :hat:

I can't figure out why a steel railing is on the ceiling? What purpose does it serve? Sometimes, the wealthy just baffle me I guess. That's a lot of pointless crap to dust if you ask me...

Maybe it's just a staircase shot from a bizarre vantage point. I don't know. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland falling down the rabbit hole...