Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom & Gisele Selling Their Mansion

shecolt

My favorite picture of the mansion. It looks like a postcard. Very peaceful. I like nocturnal images...

With my luck, all that water would attract a locust of mosquitoes that would come after me like a delicacy, fine wife, or vintage blood type.  :P

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-house-photos-0

I can't figure out why a steel railing is on the ceiling? What purpose does it serve? Sometimes, the wealthy just baffle me I guess. That's a lot of pointless crap to dust if you ask me...

Maybe it's just a staircase shot from a bizarre vantage point. I don't know. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland falling down the rabbit hole...

tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-house-photos-0

haha  Thanks for the laugh, SW1.

That is a shot of the staircase and it is also another reason why I won't be putting in my bid.

Just looking at that pic makes me dizzy :panic:

I can't imagine climbing up and down those stairs.

So the new place is near BC?

Yes. Rte. 9 runs east/west from the western suburbs to the heart of Boston. Toms new neighborhood is bordered by Rte. 9 to the south and BC to the north. Big, Big private estates and all the movers and shakers. The Country Club is on the south side of Rte. 9. I've been to Augusta, Pebble Beach, Torrey Pines and the Country Club is the best by a long shot.  They already have a house on Newbury St. I believe which is accentually just further east on rte. 9 near the Boston common. That has to be worth 10-15 million. 

It also has a dungeon, with an iron shackle which fits around the neck. My sources tell me that it is described in the brochure as a 'choking device'.

Just sayin'...

That's just for when he doesn't obey her on hair styles.

Actually, I imagine the younger you expose them to rock climbing the more they get over their fear of heights & the more than grow to enjoy it as a stress release hobby I would surmise. All kidding aside, it's nice you make elevation & high altitudes a family affair. You sound like a cool dad. Usually, the younger a person starts something the more likely they are to master it by middle age. Of course, I'm just speculating. I really have no idea. I just like friends with unique past times or people who have a unique skill that few individuals can do exceptionally well.

Absolutely. When I taught/guided, my experience was almost always that kids would pick things up much faster than adults. We "learn" fear, only a certain amount of it is inherent. Kids are more open-minded and willing to try new things than adults, that's true beyond any doubt in my mind. Their enthusiasm and willingness to fail at something (and by "fail" I mean "fall," in this case) is infectious, even for the teacher/leader. 

I started as the youngest of six kids so I had a lot of mentors. And lots of second-hand gear, lol... 

Absolutely. When I taught/guided, my experience was almost always that kids would pick things up much faster than adults. We "learn" fear, only a certain amount of it is inherent. Kids are more open-minded and willing to try new things than adults, that's true beyond any doubt in my mind. Their enthusiasm and willingness to fail at something (and by "fail" I mean "fall," in this case) is infectious, even for the teacher/leader. 

I started as the youngest of six kids so I had a lot of mentors. And lots of second-hand gear, lol... 

Have you done Cathedral Rock? I was watching some guys do there. Crazy stuff. They said someone dropped some small rocks on them. There are a lot of *s running around.

Have you done Cathedral Rock? I was watching some guys do there. Crazy stuff. They said someone dropped some small rocks on them. There are a lot of *s running around.

Just outside of North Conway... I'm guessing you might mean Cathedral Ledge? (Only asking because there probably is a "Cathedral Rock" somewhere out there!)

If so yes, that was basically where I cut my teeth. My first multi-pitch climb, first lead climb... 

It also has a dungeon, with an iron shackle which fits around the neck. My sources tell me that it is described in the brochure as a 'choking device'.

Just sayin'...

haha, well done sir, as always.  ;)

execution.png

Heard Andrew mailed them a housewarming gift when they opened the place... unfortunately the package was intercepted while en route though.  ;)

haha, well done sir, as always.  ;)

execution.png

Heard Andrew mailed them a housewarming gift when they opened the place... unfortunately the package was intercepted while en route though.  ;)

You should have him check the Pats defenders from the early 2000's; they've always been responsible for Brady getting gifts.

You should have him check the Pats defenders from the early 2000's; they've always been responsible for Brady getting gifts.

We should just let Aaron Hernandez and Marvin Harrison settle this the old fashioned way.

You know... game of checkers. 

This story was posted at the Huffingtonpost and the comments over there were typical.

Basically it was this....

"Who needs a home that big?"

"It's not environmentally friendly."

"There's not enough solar panels."

"So many homeless people in LA."

"I don't like Gisele, something about her."

"I don't like the style."

"For that money the bathrooms could have come out better."

So I'm glad the Colts fans and other NFL fans over here haven't acted like those Huffpo snobs.

Just outside of North Conway... I'm guessing you might mean Cathedral Ledge? (Only asking because there probably is a "Cathedral Rock" somewhere out there!)

If so yes, that was basically where I cut my teeth. My first multi-pitch climb, first lead climb... 

That's it. Over looking the lake. Beautiful spot.

I want to see the BBQ pit first before I make any decisions.

Good call.

Also, who are the neighbors? If I'm spending that kind of money I don't want to have to deal with Bob Kraft and John Henry stopping by at all hours, asking to borrow a cup of milk or a lawnmower or something.

Good call.

Also, who are the neighbors? If I'm spending that kind of money I don't want to have to deal with Bob Kraft and John Henry stopping by at all hours, asking to borrow a cup of milk or a lawnmower or something.

If you can buy that shack GP, you pay a grounds crew to trim the hedges & cut the grass. Trust me, you as the new home owner won't be breaking a sweat digging in the soil or moving anything heavy my man. 

I do admire your self reliance & elbow grease approach though. 

If you can buy that shack GP, you pay a grounds crew to trim the hedges & cut the grass. Trust me, you as the new home owner won't be breaking a sweat digging in the soil or moving anything heavy my man. 

I do admire your self reliance & elbow grease approach though. 

Oh of course... just being tongue-in-cheeky.  :thmup:

Please don't..... :)

wpid-article-1316623900295-0e04a54500000

Interesting facial expression there Brent. Is that what the expression "a face that launched a 1,000 ships means?" Impressive facial contortions there actually. She could even pass for comedian Louis C.K.'s daughter with more hair. Don't believe me? Take a look...

louis-ck360.jpg