Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady won't watch Super Bowl...

bap1331

You need to read in between the lines man. What Brady was really saying is I won't be able to watch because I will be with one of the hottest women on the planet.

82168-gisele-bundchen-et-tom-brady-637x0

You need to read in between the lines man. What Brady was really saying is I won't be able to watch because I will be with one of the hottest women on the planet.

He may have better things to watch... :flirty:  :flirty:

the number of my posts does not depreciate what they say, nor does a high volume of written garbage make it anything but a pile of junk. I'm not new here, been coming to this board for years. I have been kicked out in the past for disagreeing with nonsense, or calling people on their classiness. I'm a Pats fan. not a secret, but I'm a bigger football fan.

So you got kicked off. But your the paragon of justice and classiness?

Seems legit.

How many threads have been on Brady the last few days? I can't even count them all and yet Manning is in the Super Bowl. The Brady complex around here is surreal.

It's not that surprising since Peyton (a former Colt) just ended Brady's season, & UGG boy pulls another sore loser move by claiming he won't watch the SB...

Just like the Colts complex with some pats fans who spend enough time on a Colts message board to rack up over 6000 posts...

It's not that surprising since Peyton (a former Colt) just ended Brady's season, & UGG boy pulls another sore loser move by claiming he won't watch the SB...

Just like the Colts complex with some pats fans who spend enough time on a Colts message board to rack up over 6000 posts...

lol. Brady has always said the he won't watch the Super Bowl. But of course it is because Manning is in it. Your Manning complex is shining right through as is your obsession with Manning being a former Colt. In case you forgot Brady ended the Colts season.

am football has only started a few threads on the pats/brady. He has several regarding other teams, including many favorable on the Colts or Luck.  I don't know where the piranha mentality comes from in this thread. I don't understand the posters on this forum with their lust for hate on Brady, or criticism on anything he does, and attacks on good posters for no other reason than they support a different team. For a forum who touts the "classiness" of everyone else, some of you need to take stalk in your own class.

I have a recipe for gumbo that calls for 3 celery stalks...

lol. Brady has always said the he won't watch the Super Bowl. But of course it is because Manning is in it. Your Manning complex is shining right through as is your obsession with Manning being a former Colt. In case you forgot Brady ended the Colts season.

Not sure this makes much sense...

Yeah I was bred & fed in central IN, so Peyton Manning is one of my favorite pro-athletes.

In case you forgot LeGarrette Blount ended the Colts season... :thmup:

I don't know how this stuff gets posted but I do think its pretty petty the way we try to villify (sp) opposing teams and players. I completely understand not wanting to watch the game seeing he just finished up a long hard season...I think even Peyton has done that a couple times going on vacation immediately after a season finished. The difference with Peyton was a couple times he was watching his brother play. Perhaps only thing interesting I can dig out of it is I thought him and Peyton had become friends and he would be rooting him on but I guess thats a stretch. Anyways I hope Tom enjoys his off-season...he put in a really really hard year and if anyone has earned a break its him.

How would we be trolling when al the threads about Brady? lol. Brady threads are 5 to 1 at least ... maybe more...

That's true. We didn't even need Brady to throw to dominate your team. :thmsup:

You keep asking WHY there are so many threads about Brady this week.....

I'm going to take a Wild stab here.....

The type of posts above,  where you like to throw in people's faces how Fantastic Tom is ~~~has been  a constant since the day you joined. And even though you havn't started many threads about him,  You are very clever in the way you turn or try to turn every single thread into a thread about him and how much better he is than whoever the original thread was about.    

It is my best guess that some on here have been waiting for months for the opportunity to start a thread about him losing,  or anything and everything they can to bring the Negatives of Tom to light.....

The type of posts above,  where you like to throw in people's faces how Fantastic Tom is ~~~has been  a constant since the day you joined. And even though you havn't started many threads about him,  You are very clever in the way you turn or try to turn every single thread into a thread about him and how much better he is than whoever the original thread was about.    

It is my best guess that some on here have been waiting for months for the opportunity to start a thread about him losing,  or anything and everything they can to bring the Negatives of Tom to light.....

That is just sad.

Oh but the negative posts most of youse like to make isn't?

Sorry, got to run. Time to pray the SI curse isn't true...

I honestly think most don't even really have a problem with Tom, or the Patriots for that matter.

They're just tired of all the non-stop posts of bravado of Tom along with the negativity, posted by a select few all year about how pathetic Peyton is, and so on.

Yes, thanks FX,  I too shall say my prayers for the dreaded SI curse   ;)

I honestly think Giselles face is kind of manly. Im not into the tall, skinny, super model look and honestly I dont think most guys are either. I like curvessss. Brady could do a lot better.

And am if you didnt know Brady and gisselle are married now. I think he can pull out for two hours and watch the superbowl. I know you dont want to hear that, but Tom isnt inside Gisselle every waking moment he is off the field. 

IDC who my girl friend is. We arent having 4 hour marathon sex (which of course brady does everyday) during the super bowl. 

I honestly think Giselles face is kind of manly. Im not into the tall, skinny, super model look and honestly I dont think most guys are either. I like curvessss. Brady could do a lot better.

And am if you didnt know Brady and gisselle are married now. I think he can pull out for two hours and watch the superbowl. I know you dont want to hear that, but Tom isnt inside Gisselle every waking moment he is off the field. 

IDC who my girl friend is. We arent having 4 hour marathon sex (which of course brady does everyday) during the super bowl. 

I said the same earlier. She has a manly face. 

Same here, too skinny for my liking.

Phew, finally it is getting noticed. Nice one, Just Another Fan.

To each their own. But the point still stands, any red blooded American male would rather be home or on an island with his super model wife then watching the SB or going to the pro bowl ....

Pardon my ignorance, what is Red Blooded American Male means?. It is a serious question.