Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Most pats fans pulling for the chargers

love the shoe

Well yeah just like most Colts fans will be too.  They want the AFCCG at home rather than having to go on the road.

not me if we can't win it I hope Peyton gets number two.   home field imo doesn't mean that much   and most colt fans will know our fate before they play on sunday, I say they pull for the broncos if ne wins

not me if we can't win it I hope Peyton gets number two.   home field imo doesn't mean that much   and most colt fans will know our fate before they play on sunday, I say they pull for the broncos if ne wins

I agree, I want Peyton to win it all if we lose.

But if we win, I'm also routing for the (bites tongue) Chargers.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it home field or is it they would hate to see Peyton win another super bowl? That would give him two with two different teams . Has anyone else ever done that ?

Kurt Warner WENT with two different teams, but I can't think of anyone who's WON it with two different teams.

Although, my opinion is Warner really did win that second one. I've never seen a shot that proves the second toe touched.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it home field or is it they would hate to see Peyton win another super bowl? That would give him two with two different teams . Has anyone else ever done that ?

No QB has ever started on two different SB winning teams. If #18 does it he would be the first ever.

I would honestly prefer playing the Broncos over the Chargers. If anyone can beat the Chargers it is the Broncos due to their familiarity with each other, but if the Chargers get past them I think they will go to the SB. Not even sure why because their defense isn't "technically" that good but they just have that style of playing that beats the juggernauts (the same way the Colts are wanting to do with their power run game). I wouldn't cheer for the Chargers under any circumstance. 

I mean from the stand point if the Colts win.  Most people will want to play the Chargers just because it would mean the Colts would have the AFCCG at home.  If the Colts lose tomorrow I am sure most Colts fans will then pull for Peyton and the Broncos because they would rather see Peyton win than see a team that has caused us nothing but heart break win. 

Kurt Warner WENT with two different teams, but I can't think of anyone who's WON it with two different teams.

Although, my opinion is Warner really did win that second one. I've never seen a shot that proves the second toe touched.

Actually, after looking at pictures of it, I'm convinced he didn't make the catch.

https://www.google.com/search?q=santonio+holmes+super+bowl+catch&tbm=isch&source=iu&imgil=_MSIn_i0Mwi-5M%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcRCYXHMIk34K

They can care less?

Then why are there multiple threads here by Colt fans falsely claiming that Patriot fans are looking past the Colts?

Who knows? Just like anywhere you go, a lot of people just can't hold their beer. But Pats fans wanting anyone to win but their own team is the least of this mans worries. Good luck to your team tonight Sir, but here's to a Colts win. :thmup:

They can care less?

Then why are there multiple threads here by Colt fans falsely claiming that Patriot fans are looking past the Colts?

Seems you are doing the same thing you are accusing "Colts fans" of doing:  overgeneralizing.

I couldn't care less about whatever the Pats fans may or may not be doing, and have never started any thread suggesting I did.  I am hardly a minority on that count.

Not sure what you are talking about here. I want the Pats to win the Super Bowl and that means beating the Colts tonight. I could care less what happens tomorrow until after tonight's game. No one is looking ahead at this point in the season. Tonight will be tough enough.

Well yeah just like most Colts fans will be too. They want the AFCCG at home rather than having to go on the road.

I love Peyton too much and dislike the Chargers too much to pull for the Chargers. I also don't think we'd fair much better vs Chargers than Broncos, regardless of venue.

Plus a Broncos v Colts AFCCG would be a huge draw and a Colts loss would be softened a bit if it were to Peyton.

Just one coocoo fans opinion.

Anyone with sense would want the worse team at home than the better team on the road. Why anyone would pull for Denver if Indy wins is beyond me.

Is it really beyond you? It's pretty simple and I explained my thinking. I understand you thinking differently but don't patronize me.

That worse team spanked us, by the way. I think routing for one opponent over another is usually bogus, often times that team you're happy to play ends up whooping your butt.