Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sound FX': Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts (merge)

Everyone

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000310996/Sound-FX-Chiefs-vs-Colts

My favorite part was they show a bit of the locker room speech and Jim Irsay is holding back tears of joy. Great to see an owner so passionate about his team.

Thanks for posting this.  I've pretty much given up on NFL.com putting up Colts clips on Sound FX.  I wouldn't have even bothered to look.  :)   Is it wrong that I really wanted to see more down-trodden KC fans?

On this week's episode of Inside the NFL, they show the Mathis sack.  Alex Smith's eyes are totally bugging out as realizes he's lost the ball.  :P

I really liked DHB and his confidence! Though he can't catch what a team player this guy is!! Happy to see a guy accepting his role and embracing it!

I really like this guys attitude, If he is willing to sign cheap, he is an asset.

I know this is not popular, but who knows, he could suddenly acquire spidey powers..

Okay, I know I'm dreaming

I really like this guys attitude, If he is willing to sign cheap, he is an asset.

I know this is not popular, but who knows, he could suddenly acquire spidey powers..

Okay, I know I'm dreaming

I would certainly re-sign him to a special teams role next season again if he is interested. He could be a good gunner with his speed 

That clip was so awesome! I loved Cory Redding & Chuck Pagano holding heads & smiling on the sidelines. Now, that's Championship football right there...

I also liked that Chiefs fan patting that Colts fan on the shoulder when we were down. The epitome of class. I hope an INDY fan consoled him after KC lost too. He deserved it IMO. 

That one shot where the overhead cam on wires pass through the shot, has a ball ever hit that thing??

Excellent question cbear! Is that camera on a pulley or what? I always wanted to see an NFL segment on how those cameras we never see are put up in stadiums & used. Are they permanently there in the arena or do crews put them up like a rock-n-roll band's stage roadie crew?  Also, what job credentials are required to do that safely anyway? How heavy is that zooming camera?

Are some of those NFL cameras similar to a zip line in the rainforest? I'm just curious...

Rainforest-Adventures-Zip-Line.jpg

Once again, Andrew Luck takes full responsibility after his pick saying "my fault." That's real leadership right there & why I respect Luck so much. No excuses.  :thmup:

Would that be Mr. Luck himself SCC? LOL! Good call on that one.  ;)

It certainly was, he has absolutely no sense of self preservation, team player through and through and a great all round football player. Seriously I'm sure he could make it in the NFL at a number of positions, Linebacker or Safety wouldn't be a bad shout IMO. 

Agree to his leadership and ability as the talking heads put it to "put the team on his back" is underrated. No sat on the sideline,towel on the head in Indy no sir!

It certainly was, he has absolutely no sense of self preservation, team player through and through and a great all round football player. Seriously I'm sure he could make it in the NFL at a number of positions, Linebacker or Safety wouldn't be a bad shout IMO. 

Agree to his leadership and ability as the talking heads put it to "put the team on his back" is underrated. No sat on the sideline,towel on the head in Indy no sir!

Absolutely right SCC. Luck isn't afraid to pop or tackle anyone if he has too. Yes, Andrew would make a great LB no question my friend. Nice new profile picture BTW! 

Absolutely right SCC. Luck isn't afraid to pop or tackle anyone if he has too. Yes, Andrew would make a great LB no question my friend. Nice new profile picture BTW! 

I'll have to dig out the quote from somewhere but I'm sure Luck said once he likes getting hit early in a game as it gets the old blood pumping. I think people forget or don't realise because of his "Aww Shucks" exterior that you don't get to this level without being a fierce fierce competitor. 

Thank you for the compliment... it's meant to be an ironic selfie :P 

I'll have to dig out the quote from somewhere but I'm sure Luck said once he likes getting hit early in a game as it gets the old blood pumping. I think people forget or don't realise because of his "Aww Shucks" exterior that you don't get to this level without being a fierce fierce competitor. 

Thank you for the compliment... it's meant to be an ironic selfie :P

That's right. I do remember Andrew saying that somewhere, but like you, I can't remember when or where I saw it either. 

I keep waiting for the selfie of an empty room titled "The Invisible Man" LOL! Just Kidding SCC! 

On the sidelines after Luck picked up Brown's fumble for the score... the smile on Reggie's face was like, "That's my quarterback!"

Speaking of Reggie Wayne, I remember when Coach Pagano convinced him to stay in INDY when everybody & their grandmother thought #87 was going to join #18 with the Broncos.

Did Reggie know INDY was going to be this good this quickly in the 2013 season? I'd love to ask him that right now. 

I know this is slightly OT but man did Irsay look terribly sick and thin.

My prayers are with him.  I know he has battled addiction and overcome it and that he has also had some very painful surgeries recently.  I sincerely hope he is okay because he is a good man and he is very passionate about this team, this city, and this city's fans.

haha!

T.Y catches the game winning touchdown, marking the second biggest comeback in NFL history and Chuck is all... "We gon' need another one!"  :jump:

I thought that's what Pagano said, but I wasn't sure I heard it right.  Thought it was funny because my first thought when he scored was "that was too quick."

My prayers are with him.  I know he has battled addiction and overcome it and that he has also had some very painful surgeries recently.  I sincerely hope he is okay because he is a good man and he is very passionate about this team, this city, and this city's fans.

I was starting to think I was the only one who noticed that. His face was so thin, I was very concerned for him after seeing that. I really hope he is okay.

Worse case scenario, if something horrible did happen who would be the new owner???