Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sound FX': Kansas City Chiefs vs. Indianapolis Colts (merge)

Everyone

what else would he say?

"hey guys, that was all on T.Y."

He could have said a lot of things, "Hey, TY run a better route", "Hey, guys we need to do better", "Hey, that was the fault of all the negative energy put out by Ohio Colt and dudeski".  There are many possibilities.

Excellent question cbear! Is that camera on a pulley or what? I always wanted to see an NFL segment on how those cameras we never see are put up in stadiums & used. Are they permanently there in the arena or do crews put them up like a rock-n-roll band's stage roadie crew?  Also, what job credentials are required to do that safely anyway? How heavy is that zooming camera?

Are some of those NFL cameras similar to a zip line in the rainforest? I'm just curious...

Read this article and check out the video...it'll answer your questions really well I think.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/25/5141600/any-given-sunday-the-chaos-and-spectacle-of-nfl-on-fox

That clip was so awesome! I loved Cory Redding & Chuck Pagano holding heads & smiling on the sidelines. Now, that's Championship football right there...

I also liked that Chiefs fan patting that Colts fan on the shoulder when we were down. The epitome of class. I hope an INDY fan consoled him after KC lost too. He deserved it IMO. 

I dunno.  I read that shoulder pat as gloating.  I really wanted to see what happened there after the Colts came back.

I dunno.  I read that shoulder pat as gloating.  I really wanted to see what happened there after the Colts came back.

Agreed. Kind of sarcastic really. We had KC fans that were talking crap behind us but left at halftime. I can't even begin to tell you how bad I wish they had stayed.

LOL at the Chiefs announcers going nuts the first half.

Best quote ever: "ALEX SMITH LOOKS LIKE JOE MONTANA OUT THERE!!!!"

Too bad Montana never blew a 28 point lead in the playoffs.

Yeah, I think it was a bit of gloating, but it looked like good natured ribbing more than anything else.