Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Team In Five Words: Eddie Royal To The Colts

GoGoColts

What we should really do is hire bill parcels or bill cower as head coach

Keep the offense the same system so peyton dont have to learn new offense bill cower or parcel changes def to what they want if its 3-4 or what ever if we switch to 3-4 we could have the team like this

Mlb angerer

Weak conner or jerry hughes

Lolb mathis or jerry hughes

Rolb freeney

Le moala

Nt draft

Re nevis

Ss lefeged

Fs bethea

Cb powers

Cb k.thomas

Actually, I like Royal. I think he could do really well in this precision offense with Manning. Out there in Denver there is really no offense to speak of that plays to his particular strengths. I think we play to his strengths much better than Denver. For the right price I'm for it.

Keep the offense the same system so peyton dont have to learn new offense bill cower or parcel changes def to what they want if its 3-4 or what ever if we switch to 3-4 we could have the team like this

Mlb angerer

Rolb freeney

Le moala

Nt draft

Re nevis

Ss lefeged

Fs bethea

Cb powers

Cb k.thomas

That LB crew wouldn't have a chance in coverage. Good for blitzes and nothing else. Plus the Colts should not be content at SS. That's kind of problem these days, being content starting backup/ special teams caliber players.

No, collie, I was being a smart *.

Still, if he's not doing anything right now (and he hasn't) what exactly is it that have?

Thats true but why bring in another short Wr [5'10] who has been injured & not even better then any Wr on the Colts roster? If we are gonna do that, lets just let Wayne go and resign Gonzales.

Thats true but why bring in another short Wr [5'10] who has been injured & not even better then any Wr on the Colts roster? If we are gonna do that, lets just let Wayne go and resign Gonzales.

I should clarify I'm not saying we should sign Royal.

Mlb angerer

Rolb freeney

Le moala

Nt draft

Re nevis

Ss lefeged

Fs bethea

Cb powers

Cb k.thomas

Parcells will never do anything in the NFL again; besides, he ruined the Miami Dolphins.

Cowher has said a billion times that he will not "unretire" to coach. Period.

STOP BRINGING UP HIS NAME!!! GRUDEN'S TOO. Both have stated they have no plans to return to the sidelines, and nothing the Colts can offer would change their minds. Cowher would especially never work for the Polians. Two absolute control-freaks with a "this is my team" mentality? Right....

Parcells will never do anything in the NFL again; besides, he ruined the Miami Dolphins.

STOP BRINGING UP HIS NAME!!! GRUDEN'S TOO. Both have stated they have no plans to return to the sidelines, and nothing the Colts can offer would change their minds. Cowher would especially never work for the Polians. Two absolute control-freaks with a "this is my team" mentality? Right....

Fish er! Fish er! Fish er!

You know you want him.

You keep saying this and its not true. Provide me 1 link that says he will never coach again. He has said multiple times that he would go back to coaching in the right situation and when the time was right. I don't really care if he coaches again or not because I really don't want him to coach here, but the only time he said on camera that he wasn't going to coach is when he was rumored to be going to the Giants before last season. He said he wasn't going back at that time, he didn't say he would never coach again.

Mlb angerer

Rolb freeney

Le moala

Nt draft

Re nevis

Ss lefeged

Fs bethea

Cb powers

Cb k.thomas

the worst defensive roster in the NFL. Do you really think a great coach will make these players all of a sudden good?

yeah, i'll give you Mathis and Freeney and Bethea. Angerer is still not proven.

so what about the rest of the defense? if you think these are NFL caliber players then you are watching the wrong league.

The notion that Royal can only play in the slot is laughable at best, honestly. If you don't think he could play in Reggie's spot you're simply looking for an excuse to not think Reggie won't be here next year.

Get used to it. He wants a big deal, and we can't afford it, and we're not giving it to an old WR. Anyone remember that "Marvin Harrison" guy? Yeah, there was a lesson learned there...

Royal would definitely be a good replacement for Wayne. He's young, has a ton of speed, and is a really good route runner. He might not be expensive since his numbers aren't earth-shattering, who's numbers would be in Denver? Having him out left, Garcon out right, and Collie in the slot would be a deadly combo. People put waaaaay too much stock in somebody's height. How tall is the league leader? Oh that's right 5'9".....Wes Welker.

Royal would definitely be a good replacement for Wayne. He's young, has a ton of speed, and is a really good route runner. He might not be expensive since his numbers aren't earth-shattering, who's numbers would be in Denver? Having him out left, Garcon out right, and Collie in the slot would be a deadly combo. People put waaaaay too much stock in somebody's height. How tall is the league leader? Oh that's right 5'9".....Wes Welker.

Welker = Brady!! Only why Welker put up good numbers is because of his Quarterback and position. If they moved Welker from the slot to split he wouldn't be anything to talk about just like when he was Miami. He's going against a LB, Safety or Nickel CB almost on every play. Brady and Manning makes the players around them better. Look at Collie stats thru 7 games!

Welker = Brady!! Only why Welker put up good numbers is because of his Quarterback and position. If they moved Welker from the slot to split he wouldn't be anything to talk about just like when he was Miami. He's going against a LB, Safety or Nickel CB almost on every play. Brady and Manning makes the players around them better. Look at Collie stats thru 7 games!

Exactly!The great "collie" seems servicable at best with no manning.He's just another guy...nothing special about him.I would also throw in dallas as well.

Exactly!The great "collie" seems servicable at best with no manning.He's just another guy...nothing special about him.I would also throw in dallas as well.

Isn't that true of any receiver? Receivers can't pass themselves the ball. It QB is supposed to understand how to get the ball to the right guy at the right time. Peyton does that and Collie makes the most of it.

I think Collie and Clark would be successful with many of the good QBs. We just don't have one right now.