Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler?

Kenny

so true hard time spotting players out

For real lol. During TC whenever there was a dreaded player I did a process of elimination by body size lol. I'd be sittin there "Too big to be Toler, too small to be **insert player who's name I can't think of**, that's gotta be **Insert another players name that I can't think of**".

He was active seemingly only because the inactive list was filled with players who are even more injured than him, They clearly had no plans of playing Toler today.

Toler must have told the staff he was only 99.95 percent healthy today.

I didn't see him play at all, but heard he was out there some.  Not sure how many snaps, can't imagine it was very many.

This defense could have some serious momentum going come play-off time.  I think we could punch KC in the mouth again in two weeks.  With Toler back we could be rolling into New England or Denver with a defensive effort like we saw against San Fran, Denv, or the game today,  Brady's, what, 7-7 in the last 14 play-off games?  Not impossible at all.

toler needs to start next week or he shouldn't start in the playoffs because he will be rusty and get burned bad.. he needs time to adjust back to nfl game speed.

I suspect that's why he didn't play a lot vs. KC...they're easing him back in.  give him some snaps this week and then let him start and hopefully play a full game next week.  

I am guessing they are bringing him back slowly for the playoff run.  It seemed like maybe he was the dime corner.  I only saw him on one play.  People are hard on him, but I really think a deep playoff run would have to include him, so I like bringing him back slowly.  He will probably start this weekend on the outside or maybe nickle.

I am guessing they are bringing him back slowly for the playoff run.  It seemed like maybe he was the dime corner.  I only saw him on one play.  People are hard on him, but I really think a deep playoff run would have to include him, so I like bringing him back slowly.  He will probably start this weekend on the outside or maybe nickle.

On one play, he was playing left corner and was giving his man a ton of cushion.  His man made a quick stop and Toler had to do likewise, but he sort of stumbles just a bit.  I held my breath thinking, he hurt himself again!  Just hope he gets back to 100% soon.  

On one play, he was playing left corner and was giving his man a ton of cushion.  His man made a quick stop and Toler had to do likewise, but he sort of stumbles just a bit.  I held my breath thinking, he hurt himself again!  Just hope he gets back to 100% soon.  

Were you at the game?  I saw him on one play, but they don't show enough of the field for me to see how he was playing.  Next year I may invest in the all 22 package.

Were you at the game?  I saw him on one play, but they don't show enough of the field for me to see how he was playing.  Next year I may invest in the all 22 package.

I wasn't, but it did show up on my TV (HD 16:9).  It's great as you can see a lot of the secondary play.

I wasn't, but it did show up on my TV (HD 16:9).  It's great as you can see a lot of the secondary play.

I must have missed it. I'll probably re watch it tonight.

They may have been letting Toler try to get his game legs back at his own pace. I'd rather he sit Sunday if there's any chance of him aggravating the injury,