Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver's D now toothless

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah, his leg buckled without being hit, he left and didn't return. Ligament is the obvious concern.

However he's also been walking around under his own power, and the tests won't be done until tomorrow,  this marks the seventh game they have won without him, and he hasn't been remotely as impact-full as last year regardless - so it might be a bit premature to label them "toothless".

Kinda like in 2007 when the Colts lost Freeney and went one and done vs. SD.

The pass rush SUCKED........so bad it was painful against Rivers and his freaking backup.

Just wow though.......the Colts are strangely still alive in this whole thing despite losing Wayne and a few others since I think the young guys are coming along.

This team will be one 

They were going one and done even before this. Now its just unavoidable. Their defense will get shreded and they will go one and done. And I will laugh. Hard.

Remarks like that could come back to bite you in the behind. I for one really hope it does.  :thmup:      Karma  for sure.

Remarks like that could come back to bite you in the behind. I for one really hope it does.  :thmup:      Karma is a + :heh:

Well if the Broncos go one and done and the team that does them in is the Colts then I don't think anyone here would mind too much would they?

Besides, defense still wins championships and pass rush is KEY. As long as ours shows up when they need to show up (and they have done well vs. playoff teams) I think we have a legit shot......

According to KOA radio Alan Roach said Miller had no ice, no wrap, no crutches, and was walking around in the locker room without a limp.

We'll see.

Interesting.....guess we'll see. I didn't even know he got hurt to be honest.

But, I was one who held out hope on Wayne too until they said ACL tear for sure and people said he walked right past the reporters after the game was over.

If Miller is done then it's just the AFC trading blows with top players all year........

Remarks like that could come back to bite you in the behind. I for one really hope it does.  :thmup:      Karma  for sure.

The Broncos are my least favorite team. Every time they lose puts a smile on my face. Seeing them go one and done again would be priceless.

That's not the first time that's been said...

the defense played well Sunday......

There are numerous reasons Houston will finish with, at most, three wins this season.

Not exactly a great litmus test. Neither is Oakland. We'll see the D we've all come to know and love come playoff time. God help them if Von Miller is done and they face a good QB. 

Careful everyone......if the Colts stay at 4 and the Broncos at 1 we could be facing them in the divisional. And honestly I would not hate our chances either and think we could give them quite the game again.

If Denver got KC/or another WC team I would probably lean more towards Denver right now....

Weather will be an x factor too. Yes Peyton won in the cold vs. TN. But, more times then not the cold/elements has had a negative effect on Manning's stellar passing attacks.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 23, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 23, 2013 - response to hidden post

I just find it funny when people make a guarantee with zero reprocussions. what's the point

are you gonna make a big deal about everything I post or just about the broncos?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 23, 2013 - squabble
Hidden by Nadine, December 23, 2013 - squabble

Only your nonsense posts, so yes..

you're just mad because I refuse to worship the ground peyton walks on. im sorry. I love him for what he did for the colts, but hes no longer a colt. Ive moved on and you need to as well.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 23, 2013 - off topic/personal argument
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 23, 2013 - off topic/personal argument

you're just mad because I refuse to worship the ground peyton walks on. im sorry. I love him for what he did for the colts, but hes no longer a colt. Ive moved on and you need to as well.

I have moved on. When the colts played denver i was wanting mathis to sack him every time he dropped back. But i can still root for him to do well when not playing the colts.

And for the record, i don't care if you worship him or not. Alot of your posts are uneducated nonsense. See the thread about our fan base