Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

SATELE

OLD FAN MAN

McGlynn should be a center and only a center. It's kind of baffling how much better he is at center than guard. 

HA HA....people have been climbing on our offensive line bandwagon!  Love it!  Reitz...McGlynn....I am too old to coach...and look like a linebacker Santa! :spit:

I do not think it is baffling number 75 is better at center...he is in charge of the offense like a catcher ...he is much more focused when HE is making the line calls!!  Said....

10109324-cartoon-santa-claus-with-bell-s

HA HA....people have been climbing on our offensive line bandwagon!  Love it!  Reitz...McGlynn....I am too old to coach...and look like a linebacker Santa! :spit:

I do not think it is baffling number 75 is better at center...he is in charge of the offense like a catcher ...he is much more focused when HE is making the line calls!!  Said....

10109324-cartoon-santa-claus-with-bell-s

Yeah, I agree. I just meant that he looks overpowered at guard, but actually does the overpowering while at center. I suppose that probably comes from the confidence that he knows what to do since he's the one making the calls.

Yeah, I agree. I just meant that he looks overpowered at guard, but actually does the overpowering while at center. I suppose that probably comes from the confidence that he knows what to do since he's the one making the calls.

Without question......I will never dispute that buddy!!!  :)

McGlynn should be a center and only a center. It's kind of baffling how much better he is at center than guard.

He went head on with Derrick Johnson in the first play of the game and got de-cleated by him.. A guy probably 70lbs lighter than him, and all I could do was shake my head. One position over and he's a completely different player.