Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not saying he would be the savior, but he has been good his entire career.   47-17 record 67.2 completion % 87 TD's, 42 INT's Career rating of 99.6    
    • Can we now look at the possibility that having Q, Leonard, JT and Buckner on this team as tanking our chances at a proper rebuild? JTs window will be closed by the time we are a contender again (if that even happens, since a LOT will have to go right) Q is a talented cornerstone (albeit vastly overpaid) who I am sure would get some interest if shopped.  Might not get much for Leonard at this point but we are likely only saddled with his contract for next year and then it gets cheaper to run! Just trade Buckner for a 3rd to a contender and move on. We need a serious house cleaning and reallocation of assets.
    • You are an internet bully own it. I have been right a lot over the last 3 years with my picks and other predictions. You are in here after every loss like a few others flexing after we lose. That is fine and dandy but leave me alone because I am tired of you attacking  me for no reason. I didn't even mentioned you, then out of the blue you jump in and post that garbage about me. The discussion was between @Restinpeacesweetchloeand I, mind your own business. Wentz wasn't the answer either = fact. I admitted I was wrong about Matt Ryan this year. Then guys like @coming on stronggive you a LIKE for saying I have been wrong about everything for the last 3 years, very disappointed in him. Then you post someone should lose their posting privileges that thinks Matt Ryan is a Hall of Famer. Nice shot against me again because you know that was toward me, I am not a dummy I know. That is a joke. I read your other post, Matt Ryan is easily a Hall of Famer, look at his overall resume. When he gets in admit you are wrong but you won't.   Bottomline is this, I predicted Dallas would win last night 31-9, if you had any reading comprehension you would have seen that on the picks thread. Yes I said 31-9, was I wrong there?? Ok 54-19, almost same damn difference. Still a blowout. I have been in here for almost 8 years, where did you come from? I have never seen you in here until this year?
    • Ask me later when I'm not grieving.
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 1,557

• IndyEric07

IndyEric07 684

• adubb84

adubb84 685

• Myles

Myles 6,342

• DougDew

DougDew 6,018