Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

now I know our oline is sorry.

Stephen

I am a true fan so i am not gonna bash anyone on offense but I am going to say they need to produce or get dismissed. Enough is enough Oline needs to suck it up and figure it out and Pep and the other coaches need to figure it out as well. 

I am as big of a Colts fan as anyone.. But I will still say our OL is GARBAGE!! Still a true fan though

They pass block like girleymen.

When Havili and Doyle are in there together to help them, it gets pretty interesting at times in the run game.

In Reviewing the late drive in the TN game I am seeing some Powerfull blocking by the UNIT with H & D, and Mr. Donald Brown making some top notch cuts using great vision.
 He is seeing/knowing where to cut before the small crease is about to appear and getting there with Great quickness, running low and HARD.

Yip, OUR DB... whoda thunk it?  And Andrew nearly choking on his wide open, under no pressure pass to Coby near the 7 yard line.

Great hands Coby on the ... you guessed it, High and Late pass.

When Havili and Doyle are in there together to help them, it gets pretty interesting at times in the run game.

In Reviewing the late drive in the TN game I am seeing some Powerfull blocking by the UNIT with H & D, and Mr. Donald Brown making some top notch cuts using great vision.

He is seeing/knowing where to cut before the small crease is about to appear and getting there with Great quickness, running low and HARD.

Yip, OUR DB... whoda thunk it?  And Andrew nearly choking on his wide open, under no pressure pass to Coby near the 7 yard line.

6 o-linemen and satelle pulling to the left and run blocking, it looked good there is hope.

Sometimes I think that Luck thinks Fleener is like 7 feet tall.

I am as big of a Colts fan as anyone.. But I will still say our OL is GARBAGE!! Still a true fan though

You are exactly right. This speaks for many forum subjects and players. I've been a Colts fan for 47 seasons and I will be critical of anyone and the team---doesn't make me less of a fan in any way. I also coach, and I am critical of my players--and believe me, as most coaches, I am my own team's best fan. Where did anyone ever get the idea that being critical of needs for a team or underperforming players or management means you are less of  a fan?