Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ranting thread: Titans at Colts .

bap1331

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 straight games Luck has been sacked. Can't even stand in the pocket for more than 2 seconds without pressure from all sides.

It's embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as people claiming our line wasn't a problem.

mann this team offensive line s the reason for not running the ball throwing right 

Whole team is having a bad day.. Oline is getting worked like usual. Dline isn't getting to the QB. The Titans 3rd down conversion percentage has to be on par with the Broncos against us right now. Fortunately for our whole division, we don't have many early picks in the draft this year on any olinemen...

What I think is funny is how if AC gives up a sack he is called a Right Tackle.  Almost like no tackle can ever give up a sack.  I think the expectation of our fans is Mathis gets 3 sacks a game but we never give up any.  The interior of the line is what gets me.  And Luck never getting rid of the ball.

Now people see what the real problem is, THE LINE. It's not the running backs, it's not the quarterback, it's the line! I guess people are going to start saying Andrew Luck sucks now, right?

No, it's always been the line. Teams have us figured out.

Nah dude, Andrew Luck is flatout horrible. We all know that haha

What I think is funny is how if AC gives up a sack he is called a Right Tackle. Almost like no tackle can ever give up a sack. I think the expectation of our fans is Mathis gets 3 sacks a game but we never give up any. The interior of the line is what gets me. And Luck never getting rid of the ball.

It's not just one or 2 sacks. He's been giving up pressure all day. He struggles against speed rushers. It just is what it is

Yeah, if we use the logic that has been going on around here. Granted, Andrew is holding the ball, but it's only so much that he can do with a turnstile line.

You have no choice but to hold the ball when your WR core can't separate. Then Mr. Da'Rick Rogers comes in and gets separation on his first ever play and we take him out

This team is falling apart more & more each week

We'll be one & done in the playoffs

You have no choice but to hold the ball when your WR core can't separate. Then Mr. Da'Rick Rogers comes in and gets separation on his first ever play and we take him out

This team is falling apart more & more each week

We'll be one & done in the playoffs

Exactly.