Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Excerpt from an article at NFL.com …   ”… One player the Colts can lean on while Richardson gets his sea legs: running back Jonathan Taylor. After last year's hold-in and injury issues, the star running back looks back to his old self. JT bursts through the line like a Mustang on fire, leaving linebackers in his wake. On Sunday, Taylor totaled 12 carries for 103 yards and +55 rushing yards over expected, his most RYOE in a game since Week 15 of 2021. He also forced five missed tackles across 14 touches.    Shane Steichen's decision to bench the star back during the entire fourth quarter because the Colts were in pass mode belies credibility. Even if Taylor isn't a prolific pass catcher out of the backfield, sitting your best offensive weapon for an entire quarter is folly -- hopefully one Steichen doesn't repeat. If defenses are going to sit back to slow Richardson's deep attack, Taylor should gobble up chunk gains.    At this point, Taylor is the most consistent thing going for Indy. The 25-year-old back owns a game-changing gear and can shoulder a massive load. His presence and production should help settle Richardson down during the roller-coaster dips. Taylor hasn't looked fully healthy in a couple of years. He did this past Sunday. The Colts need to ride that stallion.”    
    • Exactly I am confused with that comment by Shane unless that one drop deserved him to be benched. Again coaches know what's the best. 
    • I'm not sure why the team thinks JT can't be effective in the passing game.   
    • I know that you use the word only once, and I'm sure that you know what it means. But find one example of me contradicting myself please?
    • At 0:57 and at 2:14 also that was a nice throw to JT and converted to FD, so whats that talk that they wanted to go pass only and JT is not fit for pass.?
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,202

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 0

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,417

• NoVA Colts Fan

NoVA Colts Fan 6

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,098

• Dobbinblitz