LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think his play has been better this year than people say

Earlier yes, I feel like last few games. Mainly since Reggie went out he's been off. Not as aware in the pocket. Passes off and slower decision making. And not trying to knock him. Out line doesn't exactly help him out. And our wr's seem to off as well.

idk. Luck accuracy is just not looking good. i can't argue with that though with not having a good oline.

When you are struggling behind a poor o-line, you tend to take shots you normally wouldn't because of that. If he had stability his accuracy would be much better. I guarantee it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just like with Wilson people needed to be realistic. We don’t have the draft capital with other teams like the Broncos who have the # 9 pick. 
    • Grasping at straws here guys. LT and Edge were both needs. I have a feeling that had we went with Darrisaw over Paye, and Paye was tearing it up on another team, some of you would ask why we passed on Paye when we could’ve gotten Fisher cheap in FA and drafted a developmental LT. In hindsight the reali stake was signing Fisher over Leno.   Also it should be noted that Darrisaw wouldn’t have made Carson Wentz any better.
    • Never know.  I doubt it too.   but Packers are massively over the cap for the second year in a row. They used most of the tricks to convert salaries and such last year that they can. Not sure what else they can do. Most of their star players, especially Adams, contracts are up, Packers are staring at a rebuild just due to that alone. Shedding Rodgers salary would clear up a ton for them and let them keep more pieces of the puzzle to help Jordan Love.    Rodgers also said he’d want to go to a team not in a rebuild and a team that is a QB away from contending. If there’s a better team for that title than the Colts, let me know. I don’t think there is. I mean we knocked off top tier teams this year with a QB that isn’t half what Rodgers is. Plug Aaron Rodgers into this offense, let him do the things he does, and this team not only wins back the division, but I’m saying at least an AFCCG appearance or more.      so while unlikely, it is plausible. 
    • You’d stick with the QB ranked in the bottom 3 two years running over the guy who’s likely to be back to back league MVP? You be crazy
    • He’s going to leave GB and come to Indy? Doubt it.
  • Members

• FortheWin

FortheWin 281

• ColtJax

ColtJax 490

• Behle

Behle 49

• JediXMan

JediXMan 2,508

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 70

• NYFAN