Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly why I synch up my DirecTV with streaming from 1070, can't stand the TV announcers. Only disadvantage is the slight delay, which means I can't participate in chat as every post is a spoiler.

This was during pregame. I just had the tv to hear what was going on... before settling in.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, and wee don't have the same tools the refs do.  The stills I sent are basically what we saw on the TV.  See it here: https://www.chiefs.com/video/two-points-patrick-mahomes-finds-travis-kelce-on-two-point-conversion
    • I had a really hard time catching anything with clarity.  Without making the stills (because it was a PIA) if you were to pause, it would look like a catch in the first frame you can see anything.  But the ball starts rolling in between his hands immediately after until the ball gets around his hips where you then get the first picture above.  It would be an abusive reading of the rules if you could say he caught the ball with two feet in the field of play and have made a football move during that split second when he got hit.  If that's what they're calling a catch in the NFL these days, there are going to be lots more games of teams getting screwed over if that's the refs interpretation of the rules, which the NFL has been trying to fix (with little success BTW).  I think they were basing it on the 0.2 s where he had possession and moving the ball with both hands on it from his hips to the goal line and his knee was on the ground.  The Refs just gave him 6 inches and that can't be the case.  I mean, trying to be as objective as possible, because it was a close call, if you had to polled every NFL referee and showed them this play and say, "Rank in order from best decision to worst.  Refer to rule (section, number, citation) on Completing a Catch. Is this play a (a) completion and score, (b) completion and down by contact and (c) incomplete pass, the majority would be split as to whether their best and second best was (b) or (c), but I'd be willing to bet that (a) would far and away the worst one.     I mean it ultimately is a moot point now, so all this conversation is just for fun, but I think Kelce's reaction said it all.  Just throw your hands up and say, "I'll take it."  Because you know he wasn't sure.
    • Guys he's a bust. Not his fault though. I can't imagine how much speed agility and confidence Parris lost after 3 straight years of season ending injuires. You just don't come back from that the same. Who knows what he could have been without injuries.
    • If they do not protect Ryan 24-10 Tennessee, if they do 21-13 Colts 
  • Members

• open window

open window 191

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • dend

dend 3

Rookie
    • NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 14,787