LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget it I give up on you people

You guys started it.....but do me a favor, look at the body of work of completed games thus far, I think the numbers speak for themselves, kind of like DHB's number of dropped passes.

Now, I hold hope T-Rich will improve, but he's no Edge, and he's no Addai, and this season thus far, he's no DB.

You guys started it.....but do me a favor, look at the body of work of completed games thus far, I think the numbers speak for themselves, kind of like DHB's number of dropped passes.

Now, I hold hope T-Rich will improve, but he's no Edge, and he's no Addai, and this season thus far, he's no DB.

I hope he never becomes Addai lol.

Great win by the Colts, they are back on the win column with a 8-4 record, and if they win the rest of their games, Colts gave a chance to better their regular season record from last year by a game at 12-4, and defend their AFC South title. Finally scored a TD with that run by Donald Brown to win 22-14. Until next Sunday, GO COLTS !!!!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• May risk it?   May?    MAY?!?       He’s completed one year.   It wasn’t that bad. They’re not giving up on a HUGE investment after one year.   I think they traded two 1’s, a 4 and a 5.   Maybe more?   No team gives up all that to trade up for a quarterback and then gives up in one year.   It just wasn’t that bad.   Other rookies have been much worse.  And they hit more than one year.    Sorry, yours is a fans viewpoint, not one used by NFL types. 
    • Billy Zappe from W. Kentucky. I don't watch much college ball but this guy seems intriguing. Going to the Senior Bowl and invited to the combine.
    • So if we don't get a studd pass catcher FA would you want the Colts to take a who knows, lets roll the dice for a Tom Brady QB? Instead of a WR? I think there's going to be other QB's available after teams start wanting to cut cap space. Whether they are the ones Ballard wants to make a move on I don't know. I'm not a big Wentz fan or a big fan of QB's this draft. I'm willing to give Reich another year with Wentz with Ballard giving more WR weapons and TE. Think we would be fine. Plus Reich needs to relieve play calling and focus more on the team overall. We can get by without a top notch OC cause Frank going to call plays anyways..
    • I'm also a fan of Kevin Colbert. He is retiring after the draft. That is yet another vacancy.    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33167849/pittsburgh-steelers-gm-kevin-colbert-stepping-april-draft-stay-team-new-role
    • Perhaps he will, maybe he wont. I have no idea as of now if he will trend up or down. Bears may risk it....
  • Members

• Maniac53

Maniac53 8

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 844

• Patrick Miller

Patrick Miller 551

• Shive

Shive 3,525

Moderators
    • Matabix

Matabix 163