Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What happens with Brown this off-season?

Dustin

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - rude
Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - rude

Have you seen his username? He seems like a real classy fellow.

Hey if the Colts want to let Papa John exploit Pagano's cancer to shill more pizzas to people then I think I can get away with using it to poke fun at the way our team is playing. Once they started letting folks start #chuckstrong to get a cancer pizza deal anything that CHUCKSTRONG meant to me went right out the window. I know we are all Colts fans but get down off your HIGH HORSE fellas.

And so the truth comes out. You do not like my username so you just cannot bring yourself to admit my opinion has merit. Grow up.

Oh and one more thing BYE BYE DONALD!

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - personal arguement
Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - personal arguement

Our troll filter must be set to "moderate"

What have I done that would be considered trolling? Disagree with you? Glad you are not the moderator of this forum. It would be you and the dozen people you let post that agree with you.

Brown will get an offer, IMO he's earned it.  Whether or not he takes it, or gets a better offer some place else is another story.

I think he's back unless he gets overpaid by another team.  VB, T-Rich, DB, a mystery 4th RB and Havili will be in our backfield next year.....at least if it was up to me.

Guest TeamLoloJones
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - thread derail due to trolling
Hidden by Nadine, November 16, 2013 - thread derail due to trolling

What have a done that would be considered trolling? Disagree with you? Glad you are not the moderator of this forum. It would be you and the dozen people you let post that agree with you.

It's not the opinion it's the arrogant attitude.  

It's not the opinion it's the arrogant attitude.  

I wasn't being arrogant to begin with. Until OP wanted to start throwing stats at me. Like that matters at all.

Did you just start using the internet? Someone is arrogant and you do not like their attitude. QQ Welcome to life pal.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I wasn't being arrogant to begin with. Until OP wanted to start throwing stats at me. Like that matters at all.

Did you just start using the internet? Someone is arrogant and you do not like their attitude. Welcome to life pal.

Not arrogant?  How about *ic and childish?  Man I wish you could be in a room with some Colts players and say that line about exploiting Chuck's cancer.  I would pay to see that.

Don't worry, bed time will be soon....mommy will be tucking him in for the night.

No but your Mom will be. She tucks me in every night. Did not want to go there but you pitched me a softball, kiddo. Keep it CHUCKSOFT fellas.

Not arrogant?  How about *ic and childish?  Man I wish you could be in a room with some Colts players and say that line about exploiting Chuck's cancer.  I would pay to see that.

Like Papa John paid the Colts to keep it #Chuckstrong? Don't be mad at me! I didn't sell Chuckstrong to Papa John so he could make a few bucks off Chuck's cancer!

I know you guys are dying inside stopping yourselves from admitting I am right. You guys are a joke. Keep making me laugh. 

Like the Papa John paid the Colts to keep it #Chuckstrong? Don't be mad at me! I didn't sell Chuckstrong to Papa John so he could make a few bucks off Chuck's cancer!

I know you guys are dying inside stopping yourselves from admitting I am right. You guys are a joke. Keep making me laugh. 

where is the facts of your claim, show me proof

where is the facts of your claim, show me proof

I don't have to show you proof! The ad was on TV all last year.  I am just the only Colts fan that seems to be paying attention to anything. Which doesn't surprise me. Most of the fans at the stadium on gameday are drunken fat beards that can barely breathe or talk.

I don't have to show you proof! The ad was on TV all last year.  I am just the only Colts fan that seems to be paying attention to anything. Which doesn't surprise me. Most of the fans at the stadium on gameday are drunken fat beards that can barely breathe or talk.

"I don't have to show you proof! The ad was on TV all last year." Words without proof of those facts are meaningless

Thats all I needed...The rest just sounds like its meant to dig at fans to get a reaction (kinda true with many fans though I will certainly agree with you)

Hey if the Colts want to let Papa John exploit Pagano's cancer to shill more pizzas to people then I think I can get away with using it to poke fun at the way our team is playing. Once they started letting folks start #chuckstrong to get a cancer pizza deal anything that CHUCKSTRONG meant to me went right out the window. I know we are all Colts fans but get down off your HIGH HORSE fellas.

And so the truth comes out. You do not like my username so you just cannot bring yourself to admit my opinion has merit. Grow up.

Oh and one more thing BYE BYE DONALD!

2edgy4me

Way to talk crap about your fellow fans, not the place to be to be doing that.

"I don't have to show you proof! The ad was on TV all last year." Words without proof of those facts are meaningless

Thats all I needed...The rest just sounds like its meant to dig at fans to get a reaction (kinda true with many fans though I will certainly agree with you)

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Papa-Johns-Launches-CHUCKSTRONG-Pizza-Box/4edf2c8e-a8d2-4ed3-b839-458d8e8db3ff

There is your proof buddy. Straight from the Colts official site.  Like I said I shouldn't have to link you proof because it was on TV all last year. If you were a fan watching the game, do not know how you missed it?

Anything else you need?

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Papa-Johns-Launches-CHUCKSTRONG-Pizza-Box/4edf2c8e-a8d2-4ed3-b839-458d8e8db3ff

There is your proof buddy. Straight from the Colts official site.  Like I said I shouldn't have to link you proof because it was on TV all last year. If you were a fan watching the game, do not know how you missed it?

Anything else you need?

nope

Way to talk crap about your fellow fans, not the place to be to be doing that.

The forum is a place to discuss anything. It is supposed to be at least. Sorry that comment probably hit close to home with you. You can shave you know.

Your opinion is flawed.  As pointed out by Dustin.  You have the right to say you don't want or don't think Brown should come back, but this arrogant bye bye Donald attitude you present with your opinion makes you look childish and annoying.  Show some respect for "your" team and it's players.

You don't have to show respect to an individual player to have respect for a team. And calling names is both "childish and annoying" also. I don't believe Brown should be brought back. We need to invest our money more wisely.

The forum is a place to discuss anything. It is supposed to be at least. Sorry that comment probably hit close to home with you. You can shave you know.

I can tell you'll make ALOT of friends on this forum

You don't have to show respect to an individual player to have respect for a team. And calling names is both "childish and annoying" also. I don't believe Brown should be brought back. We need to invest our money more wisely.

If were being technical there was no name calling he said what was said is childish and annoying not that he is childish and annoying.....because it is

OMG! Thank you so much! These guys were in here ganging up on me. Yes some of my comments became snide but when you are outnumbered you got to stick up for yourself. Thank you!

So few people on this board seem to not grasp the concept of "Dont feed the troll." Discussions veer off constantly because of it. Seriously, just ignore him and he will go looking elsewhere for his attention based meals.

While I agree the troll should be left alone to wither and fade into the hole from which he/she crawled, the issue is ChuckSoft, GoodTimes, GoodLuck, Brad Wells, I'MONACCOUNT400OF5 is the same person. There are like 5 members who seem to have that figured out. If you ignore any of the troll accounts, he/she will just create 15 more.

OMG! Thank you so much! These guys were in here ganging up on me. Yes some of my comments became snide but when you are outnumbered you got to stick up for yourself. Thank you!

I wonder why you feel that way :funny:  :scratch:  :thinking:

Bye.

Clearly Brown goes on to a team with a need at RB...dominates everyone, because the entire Colts fanbase thought he was Adrian Peterson since 2009, and he'll run all over us every time he plays us.  Thought that would have been obvious by now. 

PS.  It's always easy to play the bandwagon fan...all you gotta do is talk up the guy that's playing the best...it's AWESOME!

Clearly Brown goes on to a team with a need at RB...dominates everyone, because the entire Colts fanbase thought he was Adrian Peterson since 2009, and he'll run all over us every time he plays us. Thought that would have been obvious by now.

PS. It's always easy to play the bandwagon fan...all you gotta do is talk up the guy that's playing the best...it's AWESOME!

I get your sarcasm, but Im not sure there is going to be a huge market for Brown. Years of mediocrity with a good, but honestly not great year (I dont believe hes busted the century mark this season, has he?), doesnt command top RB dollars, especially with the short lifespan of the position, hes really only got a few years of productivity left.

If Brown finishes off the season playing at the same level he currently is he will get offered a contract.

With Ballard coming off an injury so he will be a "?" , Bradshaw injured and good chance not resigned, and Richardson not showing he can be a #1 .... there is no way that the Colts don't offer Brown a contract ... we will almost be forced to.

I don't think he will be offered a contract by another team that we can't/won't match, it's not like he played at a pro bowl level his entire career ... and there will be several "decent to good" UFA RB's on the market including: Tate, MJD, McFadden, Mendenhall, Jennings, etc ... that will keep the prices in check.

To keep him I think we are looking at something about like the what the Jets gave Chris Ivory last year... something in the 3-4 year / $5-$6 million total / $3-$4 million guaranteed area

I am BACK!!! I got e-mails for days. Must be nice to just ban everyone from the forum that you don't agree with. Saves you from having to do any real moderating.

Seriously this whole forum is a joke. I never cussed at anyone I answered the question in the title of the thread and got banned. When the folks on this thread were attacking me solely because they did not like my username. But when presented with evidence that they were over reacting just switched to calling me childish and arrogant. When they were showing their immaturity in dismissing my opinion simply because they did not like my username.

Have fun in your little bubble of ignorance you have created for yourselves here. What is the warning points for if I didn't get any and you ban someone right off? Whoever is the moderator of this forum you should be ashamed of yourself.

While I agree the troll should be left alone to wither and fade into the hole from which he/she crawled, the issue is ChuckSoft, GoodTimes, GoodLuck, Brad Wells, I'MONACCOUNT400OF5 is the same person. There are like 5 members who seem to have that figured out. If you ignore any of the troll accounts, he/she will just create 15 more.

Dude I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not that person.

So is this why so many people have been hating on me? Because someone else had that username? It said when I was banned that I was repeat offender too? Which was weird? Case of mistaken identity. But with the way things are moderated on here I am wondering if the guy you are speaking of actually did anything wrong.

I honestly am not him.

Can we jsut do a simple ip check? It's not that hard to do if you're a mod. 

What did I do wrong? I did not cuss at anyone and was not making any snide comments until I was belittled by others. Why should I be banned? Because people do not like my username? That is a bannable offense on here?