Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My top 5 teams (10-06-13)

danlhart87

HUH?!?!?!

Broncos are the best team in the league. To go on the road and win that shootout (and score 51 points) is unbelievable. They retain that top spot.

Saints are probably better than the Colts. I'd put them at 2. 

The Chiefs are undefeated, the Colts are not. They have played good teams too, like the Cowboys, Eagles on the road, and the Titans. 

I'm debating whether or not the Colts are actually better than the Seahawks. They won today, but I think the Seahawks would have handily won had it been in Seattle.

So I'd go:

Broncos

Saints

Chiefs

Seahawks

Colts

Not the better defense by any means. But MUCH better QB. I give that spot to the Chiefs because you have to respect that 5-0 record.

Meh, I know they have better numbers but I think the Colts have played better teams. Even our common opponent Jags, they shut them out with no MJD. We'll see.

HUH?!?!?!

Broncos are the best team in the league. To go on the road and win that shootout (and score 51 points) is unbelievable. They retain that top spot.

Saints are probably better than the Colts. I'd put them at 2. 

The Chiefs are undefeated, the Colts are not. They have played good teams too, like the Cowboys, Eagles on the road, and the Titans. 

I'm debating whether or not the Colts are actually better than the Seahawks. They won today, but I think the Seahawks would have handily won had it been in Seattle.

So I'd go:

Broncos

Saints

Chiefs

Seahawks

Colts

Meh...the eagles aren't a good team and the Chiefs got the Titans with Harvard at QB. I would put the Niners, Seahawks, and the Colts over the Chiefs...prob the packers too.

1. Broncos

2. Saints

3. Colts (given on basis of today's win, but I think in reality Colts/Seahawks a push ... either could be #3)

4. Seahawks

5. SF

I am not buying into the Chiefs yet.  You have to respect the record, but they really don't have any "statement" wins.  Like BOTT said they beat Titans with Fitzpatrick as QB.  I think a case could be made for one/all of GB/CHI/CIN/NE possibly ahead of KC.