Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Shhhhhhh....... listen......... hear that ?

WoolMagnet

Houstonians saw how vulnerable the Seahawks were last week. I even said so on this site that the right team and scheme could beat them. The Colts got a good win today, but no one else in the division is panicking because they won. Except the Jaguars...they are always panicking.

Houstonians saw how vulnerable the Seahawks were last week. I even said so on this site that the right team and scheme could beat them. The Colts got a good win today, but no one else in the division is panicking because they won. Except the Jaguars...they are always panicking.

You did suggest the Hawks were volnerable, and I agree that it's too early to panic... but it's kinda like you just fell another 1/2 game behind with a loss to a common opponent.

Houstonians saw how vulnerable the Seahawks were last week. I even said so on this site that the right team and scheme could beat them. The Colts got a good win today, but no one else in the division is panicking because they won. Except the Jaguars...they are always panicking.

Ha, I knew you'd "bite".

Seahawks weren't too vulnerable to lose last week tho, right?

I have a feeling (I hope) we have two competitive games (with no injuries) between us to decide the division.

Assuming the Jags don't get hot.  lol

BTW, good luck tonight.  not!  haha

You did suggest the Hawks were volnerable, and I agree that it's too early to panic... but it's kinda like you just fell another 1/2 game behind with a loss to a common opponent.

Yeah, true. It's up to the boys to handle their business against Kaep and Gore tonight then. Can't go letting you guys get too far ahead of us. :)

Yeah, true. It's up to the boys to handle their business against Kaep and Gore tonight then. Can't go letting you guys get too far ahead of us. :)

Qwiz as much as I like you and Tim Tebow compared to other Texans posters, haha.  Please, just please lose to SF tonight!    

Common opponent matters very little with division opponents.  Highly unlikely it makes it down to that tiebreaker.

They have a long road ahead of them haha I don't see a single win on their remaining schedule. Maybe they'll squeak one out against the Bills though lol. Maybe.

They just lost their first round pick for the year too, they have no luck whatsoever.

Ha, I knew you'd "bite".

Seahawks weren't too vulnerable to lose last week tho, right?

I have a feeling (I hope) we have two competitive games (with no injuries) between us to decide the division.

Assuming the Jags don't get hot.  lol

BTW, good luck tonight.  not!  haha

No, biting would be going off on a rant about how good my team is and how much of a troll you are and have proven to be in the past. Which is probably what you expected. I too hope we have competitive games between our teams though. I'm glad to see that the AFC South is looking to be very tough and possibly as dominant as it was in the old days as well.

They just lost their first round pick for the year too, they have no luck whatsoever.

Yeah, I saw that on NFL Network. I feel for their fanbase. I know the Browns have had it hard for longer but at least their future is looking promising...the same, unfortunately, can't be said for the Jaguars. Old Blaine doesn't seem to be making any progression and I have a feeling Jones-Drew will be somewhere else after this season. At least they'll have another high draft pick, if not the very first one once again though.

No, biting would be going off on a rant about how good my team is and how much of a troll you are and have proven to be in the past. Which is probably what you expected. I too hope we have competitive games between our teams though. I'm glad to see that the AFC South is looking to be very tough and possibly as dominant as it was in the old days as well.

Troll, no.

But I do Defend the Colts on a COLTS board.

Trolling would be going to a Texans board with this post.

Not my style.  Posting it here is just humor.

(at least that was my intent)

Nothing wrong with pimping your own team on your team's board.

Troll, no.

But I do Defend the Colts on a COLTS board.

Trolling would be going to a Texans board with this post.

Not my style.  Posting it here is just humor.

(at least that was my intent)

Nothing wrong with pimping your own team on your team's board.

What are you defending? You just won lol. I'd rather not have this thread veer in the direction you may have intended but I'm sure a few here remember our history. And if not, your adorable avi says enough. Carry on.

The fans can do what they want. We're not playing. We don't have to prepare for anyone. I'm looking forward to Peyton's return.

yea and then if we lose us fans will be like we're gonna get our butts kicked by peyton

What are you defending? You just won lol. I'd rather not have this thread veer in the direction you may have intended but I'm sure a few here remember our history. And if not, your adorable avi says enough. Carry on.

I'm gonna stop here.

Good game tonight with NO INJURIES !

I'd say "good LUCK" , but he's on our team.

I feel for their fanbase as well

Yeah, I saw that on NFL Network. I feel for their fanbase. I know the Browns have had it hard for longer but at least their future is looking promising...the same, unfortunately, can't be said for the Jaguars. Old Blaine doesn't seem to be making any progression and I have a feeling Jones-Drew will be somewhere else after this season. At least they'll have another high draft pick, if not the very first one once again though.

I feel for their fanbase as well.  That offense is just soooo hard to watch.

Thats the sound of all of Houston crapping their pants.

:lol:   :funny:

gonna be a shortage of underwear in Houston tomorrow I'm afraid.

What a team we're building.............. AGAIN !

It's a Texas sized poo. 

OH......and we're done building. We're built. 

I feel for their fanbase as well

I feel for their fanbase as well.  That offense is just soooo hard to watch.

The only question that remains is will they go offense or defense when the Draft rolls around. Bridgewater or Clowney...whichever they choose it should inidicate significant improvement. I'm sure they'll be looking to add more pieces to their line as well, especially if they do go QB in round one.

The only question that remains is will they go offense or defense when the Draft rolls around. Bridgewater or Clowney...whichever they choose it should inidicate significant improvement. I'm sure they'll be looking to add more pieces to their line as well, especially if they do go QB in round one.

Well they are in desperate need of a QB.  I am not sure if Bridgewater is the one, but they have to have a dramatic improvement at that position if they plan on competing. 

Well they are in desperate need of a QB.  I am not sure if Bridgewater is the one, but they have to have a dramatic improvement at that position if they plan on competing. 

Yeah. Maybe they'll bring in Freeman if they want to make a serious attempt at more than one win this season. Otherwise there are several QBs that could come in and make an impact I think. Hopping on Sanchez after he's inevitably released could be an option but that's like going from a warm beer to a cold hotdog so maybe it's not a decision the FO would make...then again, I might be giving them too much credit.

Right. You'd hate for the forum to overlook the Chargers and have it impact the forum's performance on the field next week.

Well apparently the hawks fans overlooked us, heh. J/k. I don't think Pagano will allow our team to overlook anyone. That twerp of a qb can still throw the ball also.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Thats the sound of all of Houston crapping their pants.

:lol:   :funny:

gonna be a shortage of underwear in Houston tomorrow I'm afraid.

What a team we're building.............. AGAIN !

"See Schaub? That's how you do it"  -Andrew Luck