Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Indianapolis Colts

mintor

looks their slam the colts in seattle forum  I love how everyone predicts a lot of batted balls against Wilson, he rarely ever gets balls batted. Actually batted balls are a problem for luck I believe. Oh and good luck keeping him in the pocket and shutting down lynch

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why ppl start on the colts again , Seattle is on their forum. I love how everyone predicts a lot of batted balls against Wilson, he rarely ever gets balls batted. Actually batted balls are a problem for luck I believe. Oh and good luck keeping him in the pocket and shutting down lynch

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 30, 2013 - links to other forums
Hidden by Nadine, September 30, 2013 - links to other forums

they say are forums suck ? GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.colts.com/index

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=113

Colt Clique

http://www.coltclique.com/forum/24-the-50-yard-line/

Man, I expected Indy to have more forums that are worth a crap. 

So please, If you know of any I missed, please post below.

why ppl start on the colts again , Seattle is on their forum. I love how everyone predicts a lot of batted balls against Wilson, he rarely ever gets balls batted. Actually batted balls are a problem for luck I believe. Oh and good luck keeping him in the pocket and shutting down lynch

Thank You!! We already have Luck!!!

looks their slam the colts in seattle forum  I love how everyone predicts a lot of batted balls against Wilson, he rarely ever gets balls batted. Actually batted balls are a problem for luck I believe. Oh and good luck keeping him in the pocket and shutting down lynch

Thank You!! We all ready have Luck!!!

I didn't want to draft Luck because of all the batted balls. I knew that Wilson had learned how to throw under people's legs, so that is who I wanted. Griffin vibrates his molecules really fast, enabling him to actually carry the ball through the bodies of the defense, hand it to the receiver and then return to the pocket. Tannehill uses real telepathic dolphins to lift the ball over the defense. All of these QBs have learned proper techniques, but Luck is too dumb and lazy to acquire skills. Thank you, super fan.

Luck has a better completion percentage.  So they can look for any positive they want.  Talking about batted balls is fine, but it comes across as ignorant when your QB has more interceptions than the one your criticizing.  Luck has 2 INTs and Wilson has 3.  Oh, and Luck has a better INT% per pass attempt than Wilson.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 30, 2013 - linking to other forums
Hidden by Nadine, September 30, 2013 - linking to other forums

they say are forums suck ? GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.colts.com/index

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=113

Colt Clique

http://www.coltclique.com/forum/24-the-50-yard-line/

Man, I expected Indy to have more forums that are worth a crap. 

So please, If you know of any I missed, please post below.

huh?????????  :scratch:

I didn't want to draft Luck because of all the batted balls. I knew that Wilson had learned how to throw under people's legs, so that is who I wanted. Griffin vibrates his molecules really fast, enabling him to actually carry the ball through the bodies of the defense, hand it to the receiver and then return to the pocket. Tannehill uses real telepathic dolphins to lift the ball over the defense. All of these QBs have learned proper techniques, but Luck is too dumb and lazy to acquire skills. Thank you, super fan.

It's sad that many people won't laugh at this with you...but I will.

that's actually pretty good

OP is a colts fan who went to the Seahawks forum.

I assume that every week the Seahawks fan start a thread where they list the forums of the opposing team they play that week titled "Enemy Fan Forum" or something along those lines.

OP saw this and reported back with what they were saying.

OP is a Colt's fan relaying messages from the Seahawks board.

Hope this clears everything up.

OP is a colts fan who went to the Seahawks forum.

I assume that every week the Seahawks fan start a forum where they list the forums of the opposing team they play that week titled "Enemy Fan Foru: or something along those lines.

OP saw this and reported back with what they were saying.

OP is a Colt's fan relaying messages from the Seahawks board.

Hope this clears everything up.

Heard the FBI is looking for translators

man their forum makes me go blind ugh, why did I even go there ???  Let them trash talk all they want !!!  The Colts are the better team and will show it next weekend !!!  

In the meantime, I'll take a pitchfork too !!!  

OUR house, OUR rules, OUR WIN !!!