Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles/KC

amfootball

KC looks very solid early on this season. It is yet to be seen how Kelly's offense is going to play out over the course of a season. The Eagles are at home, which is an advantage. My guess is that KC takes a close one. I don't think the emotion of the game will affect the players one way or another after the first few plays.

If KC was going on a week's rest, I would have taken KC. But the short week will eventually play in Vick and the Eagles' favor, IMO, especially with Chip Kelly's offense.

I expect Eagles to win a close one unless they dig too big of a hole in the first half. If the first half is within a score for either team, I'd take the Eagles.

Vick and McCoy will be running a lot since the Chiefs play excellent coverage. I expect Djax to come back to earth vs Brandon Flowers. Brandon Flowers struggles vs bigger physical wideouts like Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas but can keep up with smaller speedy wideouts, that is the reason.

More like a nightmare. It appears Michael Vick is the weakest link.

weakest-link.jpg

Yep. Even when he is given a decent pocket, Vick struggles to make good reads and lead his wideouts. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

If I am Chip Kelly, I'd make a trade with the Redskins for Pat White for a late round pick, he would be a more suitable backup for Vick than Nick Foles for this kind of offense. Redskins have RG3, Cousins and Grossman on top of Pat White, way too many QBs and would be glad to part with one.